BY CRISPY GREEN #7 in Dried Fruit & Fruit Snacks

An Easy Snack, Anytime, Anywhere!

• All natural freeze-dried Asian pear slices
  • Light, crispy texture with a sweet pear taste
  • No additives or preservatives
  • No fat, no cholesterol
  • No skin or cores
  • Natural fruit fiber and nutrients
  • Only 35 calories per serving

Bursting With Flavor

Asian pears, in general, are a delicious fruit. Freeze drying them preserves their great flavor along with all of their amazing nutritional benefits! Kids of all ages love its sweet taste and parents love how our Crispy Asian Pear makes it convenient to snack on the go!

Asian Pears are naturally gluten, dairy and allergen free. Did you also know about these fun facts?

Fun Fact 1

There are over a thousand Asian pear varieties, in all shapes and colors.

Fun Fact 2

Because of their texture, they are sometimes referred to as Apple pears, but they’re not related to apples.

Fun Fact 3

They possess a high water content and are an excellent source of fiber.

• Do these taste good I have had other dried fruits and see...4 Answers
  • Has anyone used these as a toddler snack? Looks kid frien...4 Answers
Cindy G.
Albany, NY
I got this in my Back To Basics Vox Box and thoroughly enjoyed it! I didn't get much because I have 7 kiddos and 4 of them were fighting to get their share. My littles enjoyed it but my 12 year old didnt care much for the taste or texture. I love the airy, sweet crunch of these. They have great flavor and are a wonderful light snack for school. Definitely something we will be purchasing!
Yajhayra M.
MIAMI SHORES, FL
Delicious healthy snack! You and your kids will love it. Pure and clean ingredients, no added preservatives. Package is easy to carry and have around, keeps the fruit fresh, and easy to open. Can’t wait to try the other flavors. #crazyforcrispygreen #complimentary @Influenster @CrispyGreenSnacks
Ashley W.
Lawrenceville, GA
My son open these immediately and ate most of them. I was only able to pry two away before he just devoured them. At first, we weren’t sure of them. To me they don’t have a lot of flavor and remind me of those rice crisps. He loves them so much he wants us to buy all of them at the store now and start eating healthier than we do so I would say these were a win!
Diesha F.
Durham, NC
Purchased at: Target
I loved the pears! This was my first time trying Crispy Green products and it was delicious. I love that it doesn't have additives or any extra stuff. Just fruit and its non GMO. I felt very comfortable giving it to my kids. The price is not bad either. $1.50 for a healthy snack.
Veronica S.
1,115 reviews
I received this product from influenster as part of a Vox box. This was the first time that I've tried this product and I wasn't overly impressed with it. The texture was nice but it was way too sweet for me. I like that the ingredients is just the fruit with nothing else added. However my two-year-old son loved them. I would continue to buy this just for him.
ASHLEY J.
Las Vegas, NV
I got to test one before my son stole them and greedily ate them all. He has literally asked me about them every single day. I really have to look where they are sold and buy more. Very tasty! Probably the best tasting of these types of snacks that I’ve had. We both want to try more flavors! Kid and mom approved!
Jaime S.
Hobart, NY
This all pear from crispy fruit was amazing! But unfortunately I'm allergic to raw fruits and veggies. I'm very bummed this made me itchy but it proves it's real fruit (usually I dont break out with dried fruit) if I did t break out I'd buy this for the house! Crispy Green Crispy Asian Pear
Meaghan C.
Massapequa, NY
I’m not sure what I was expecting when I opened the package. The freeze dried fruit kind of has the texture of a rice cake. It does taste like pear, though, and has a bit of a crunch initially. It’s not terrible, but I would not buy this on my own.
Lindsay H.
Toledo, OH
These are really good and I love the texture of them. They have a crisp to them that makes them all that much better! I also really like that the ONLY ingredient used is actually pears. I would never have tried these had I not received them complimentary in my influenster box box, but now I want to try ALL THE FLAVORS!
Hughisha S.
I was very excited to try this product, I looked at the ingredients and noticed that the only thing listed is a pear. No artificial flavors or corn syrup. I really wanted to like this but I couldn’t stand the taste. My boyfriend also tried it and it doesn’t really taste like a pear. It’s a health option for sure but I’d rather just eat a pear.
Abby L.
West Monroe, LA
Do these taste good I have had other dried fruits and seem to like them.
Heather S.
San Anselmo, CA
Has anyone used these as a toddler snack? Looks kid friendly.

Amazon