BY CRISPY GREEN #7 in Dried Fruit & Fruit Snacks

An Easy Snack, Anytime, Anywhere!

• All natural freeze-dried Asian pear slices
  • Light, crispy texture with a sweet pear taste
  • No additives or preservatives
  • No fat, no cholesterol
  • No skin or cores
  • Natural fruit fiber and nutrients
  • Only 35 calories per serving

Bursting With Flavor

Asian pears, in general, are a delicious fruit. Freeze drying them preserves their great flavor along with all of their amazing nutritional benefits! Kids of all ages love its sweet taste and parents love how our Crispy Asian Pear makes it convenient to snack on the go!

Asian Pears are naturally gluten, dairy and allergen free. Did you also know about these fun facts?

Fun Fact 1

There are over a thousand Asian pear varieties, in all shapes and colors.

Fun Fact 2

Because of their texture, they are sometimes referred to as Apple pears, but they’re not related to apples.

Fun Fact 3

They possess a high water content and are an excellent source of fiber.

• Do these taste good I have had other dried fruits and see...4 Answers
  • Has anyone used these as a toddler snack? Looks kid frien...4 Answers
Ashleigh M.
They were very tasty. My son and I both enjoyed them. We will purchase again not sure where they are carried but if I see them again I would definitely purchase and reccomend them.
Ashley S.
Williamsburg, VA
Surprisingly great taste. I was thinking they would be dry and tasteless, but these pears were crispy and full of flavor. Will definitely purchase again- my kids even loved them!
Chelsea L.
Fort lawn , SC
Had good flavor, I wasn’t crazy about the texture of them. My daughter is 1 and they were easy for her to eat and she seemed to enjoy them. Would recommend for anyone with small children that are on the go
Stacey K.
Ranson, WV
This was way better tasting that I originally anticipated. I shared it with my son since he loves pears 😊 and I think he ate more of it than I did. Definitely a product I will start buying in the future.
Daisy M.
Purchased at: Amazon
The taste was different , in my opinion it isn't something I would eat again just seems easier to eat a pear or whatever fruit I want . But it was the worst thing I've tasted
Lala H.
Philadelphia, PA
My first time trying dried fruit! It tastes ok , but I only had one lol the kids tried it also they liked it. I would like to try the other flavors (fruit) and I would buy it to snack on it in between meals or a quick grab and go
Vanessa G.
Orlando, FL
My son (14 mo. Yo) loved these! He usually is a suped picky eater, but he munched on these with no problem! They're the perfect mixture of crunchy, healthy, and sweet!
Cassie P.
Bronx, NY
My daughter absolutely loveeddddd this ! She loved the taste and texture. She’s 20 months and it was perfect for her to eat. They dissolve which makes for easy eating
Ashley N.
Lebanon, PA
If I am honest I was skeptical at first but they were delicious. My 2.5 year old son even liked them!! I love that they're healthy and a yummy snack!! Win in my book!
Tanisha H.
Manchester, CT
I personally didn't like this snack, but my boys loved them! They liked the taste and flavor! It's a great healthy snack for them! It's a great size package for one!
Abby L.
West Monroe, LA
Do these taste good I have had other dried fruits and seem to like them.
Heather S.
San Anselmo, CA
Has anyone used these as a toddler snack? Looks kid friendly.

Amazon