BY CRISPY GREEN #7 in Dried Fruit & Fruit Snacks

An Easy Snack, Anytime, Anywhere!

• All natural freeze-dried Asian pear slices
  • Light, crispy texture with a sweet pear taste
  • No additives or preservatives
  • No fat, no cholesterol
  • No skin or cores
  • Natural fruit fiber and nutrients
  • Only 35 calories per serving

Bursting With Flavor

Asian pears, in general, are a delicious fruit. Freeze drying them preserves their great flavor along with all of their amazing nutritional benefits! Kids of all ages love its sweet taste and parents love how our Crispy Asian Pear makes it convenient to snack on the go!

Asian Pears are naturally gluten, dairy and allergen free. Did you also know about these fun facts?

Fun Fact 1

There are over a thousand Asian pear varieties, in all shapes and colors.

Fun Fact 2

Because of their texture, they are sometimes referred to as Apple pears, but they’re not related to apples.

Fun Fact 3

They possess a high water content and are an excellent source of fiber.

• Do these taste good I have had other dried fruits and see...4 Answers
  • Has anyone used these as a toddler snack? Looks kid frien...4 Answers
Crispy Green Crispy Asian Pear

Start your review of Crispy Green Crispy Asian Pear!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Nazia I.
Woodland Park, NJ
For a kid who eats absolutely no fresh fruits this is the most I’ve seen my daughter eat. I like the fact that it’s part of the non gmo project, and contains no added sugar and consists of ..only fruit ! Other great things about this product is that it’s peanut free, tree nut free, kosher (and the company doesn’t mention it) but it’s HALAL too ! Which is important for me and my family. Another thing I love about it is my child thinks she’s eating a bag of chips because of the packaging and I can feel good about giving it to her because I know it’s healthy for her ! ;) just wish it didn’t soften so quickly since she’s not good at completing something in one sitting..
Chelsy D.
Fort Drum, NY
I love these things but know that I would be far better off eating a piece of fruit instead. Since they are dehydrated, it is easy to eat more than one single-serving package at a time. I always eat at least two and have even eaten three before, whereas I would never eat more than one piece of fresh fruit in one sitting. Keep in mind that you are eating the equivalent of a whole piece of fruit in one little single-serving package. That one package amounts to only a small handful of fruit, but it is an addictive, sweet, crunchy handful!

Also, they are awfully expensive to be going through them as quickly as I seem to do. I'm gonna try to stick with fresh fruit instead and stay away from these. (if I can :) )

NOTE: While I personally LOVE the taste & texture (AND CRUNCH) of this dehydrated fruit, a friend bought some on my recommendation and HATED IT, thought it was disgusting.
Gabrielle K.
Pittsburgh, PA
I LOVED these chips. I’m pretty picky about snacks while I’ve been pregnant, but these were amazing. I couldn’t put them down from the first bite. Everything I love about pears (which is a lot), without the sticky texture. They have a super-light, air-like texture that makes them perfect for eating on the go. No added sugar, which is great, so probably great for kiddos, or pretty much anyone wanting something sweet but also wanting to watch their sugar intake. I don’t encounter dried Asian pears very much, either, so it’s pretty cool to find such a yummy snack. Probably going to get some for labor/delivery. Absolutely would recommend.
Kathy Lee C.
Arlington, VA
Purchased at: Target
Crispy Green Freeze-Dried Fruits. This product is non-GMO, gluten free and no sugar added. This is such a convenient, nutritious and delicious way to add more fruit to your diet. So sweet and crunchy, a very healthy snack.
¬ 100% pure fruit.
¬ Available in 7 tasty varieties
¬ Number one freeze dried fruit brand in the US
Thanks to influenster for sending me this complimentary product to review.
Wendy B.
Fresno, CA
I Love That It Is 6 Month Old Baby Approved . My Daughter Loved Them. I Thought They Were Just Regular Dehydrated Fruit But It’s Soooo Delicious . Taste Exactly Like An Asian Pear. I would Love To Try Out The Rest Of The Flavors . And I’ll Definitely Be Buying More. Recommend To My Family. #crazyforcrispygreen #complimentary @Influenster @CrispyGreenSnacks
Jules M.
Toddler approved! My one year old LOVED these dried pears! He kept signing for “more” before I could get them to him fast enough! I love how they have a sweet taste but not overpowering and quickly dissolve in your mouth for an interesting texture. I love that I can give these to my Littles in confidence that they’re not full of preservatives & sugar. Definitely a win in our home!
Lauren H.
Woodbridge, VA
I received these in my Back to Basics voxbox this month and they are really good. They’re naturally really sweet which is awesome (says no sugar added). Texture wise — they are both crispy and melt in your mouth which I love. They’re a great on the go snack. I definitely want to try out their other freeze dried fruits. But I will for sure purchase these in the future.
Kassondra T.
Gansevoort, NY
I got these complimentart in my voxbox and had no idea what to expect. My son is just over two and has recently hit the stage that he refuses to eat anything unless he believes its sweets (thanks to grandma). Tonight we opened these up and he devoured them. "More please! MOOOOOOOORE!!" I Couldnt get them to him fast enough. He also has had swallowing issues that make it bg ard for him to eat some textures. These were airy and almost disolve in your mouth so I could trust him to eat them independently. Win win tonight!
Brianna M.
Chester, VA
Purchased at: Target
First I must say I love the packaging on these snacks! They are so cute and thin you can stick them in your purse so easily. They are definitely my favorite “on the go” snacks.. not only are they delicious but they’re also healthy. I love the crunch and then you get a mouth full of flavor. Kids also love them! I definitely recommend you try these
Fallon R.
Dingmans Fry, PA
CrispyGreen tastes exactly like the fruit, with a light crunch that melts in your mouth. Definitely a great snack! Major points when my picky toddler loves them too!
Thank you Influenster for sending me this free sample!Crispy Green Crispy Asian Pear
Abby L.
West Monroe, LA
Do these taste good I have had other dried fruits and seem to like them.
Heather S.
San Anselmo, CA
Has anyone used these as a toddler snack? Looks kid friendly.

Amazon