Gabrielle K.
Pittsburgh, PA
I LOVED these chips. I’m pretty picky about snacks while I’ve been pregnant, but these were amazing. I couldn’t put them down from the first bite. Everything I love about pears (which is a lot), without the sticky texture. They have a super-light, air-like texture that makes them perfect for eating on the go. No added sugar, which is great, so probably great for kiddos, or pretty much anyone wanting something sweet but also wanting to watch their sugar intake. I don’t encounter dried Asian pears very much, either, so it’s pretty cool to find such a yummy snack. Probably going to get some for labor/delivery. Absolutely would recommend.