Chelsy D.
Fort Drum, NY
I love these things but know that I would be far better off eating a piece of fruit instead. Since they are dehydrated, it is easy to eat more than one single-serving package at a time. I always eat at least two and have even eaten three before, whereas I would never eat more than one piece of fresh fruit in one sitting. Keep in mind that you are eating the equivalent of a whole piece of fruit in one little single-serving package. That one package amounts to only a small handful of fruit, but it is an addictive, sweet, crunchy handful!

Also, they are awfully expensive to be going through them as quickly as I seem to do. I'm gonna try to stick with fresh fruit instead and stay away from these. (if I can :) )

NOTE: While I personally LOVE the taste & texture (AND CRUNCH) of this dehydrated fruit, a friend bought some on my recommendation and HATED IT, thought it was disgusting.