Kassondra T.
Gansevoort, NY
I got these complimentart in my voxbox and had no idea what to expect. My son is just over two and has recently hit the stage that he refuses to eat anything unless he believes its sweets (thanks to grandma). Tonight we opened these up and he devoured them. "More please! MOOOOOOOORE!!" I Couldnt get them to him fast enough. He also has had swallowing issues that make it bg ard for him to eat some textures. These were airy and almost disolve in your mouth so I could trust him to eat them independently. Win win tonight!