Nazia I.
Woodland Park, NJ
For a kid who eats absolutely no fresh fruits this is the most I’ve seen my daughter eat. I like the fact that it’s part of the non gmo project, and contains no added sugar and consists of ..only fruit ! Other great things about this product is that it’s peanut free, tree nut free, kosher (and the company doesn’t mention it) but it’s HALAL too ! Which is important for me and my family. Another thing I love about it is my child thinks she’s eating a bag of chips because of the packaging and I can feel good about giving it to her because I know it’s healthy for her ! ;) just wish it didn’t soften so quickly since she’s not good at completing something in one sitting..