BY CRISPY GREEN #5 in Dried Fruit & Fruit Snacks

An Easy Snack, Anytime, Anywhere!

• All natural freeze-dried Asian pear slices
  • Light, crispy texture with a sweet pear taste
  • No additives or preservatives
  • No fat, no cholesterol
  • No skin or cores
  • Natural fruit fiber and nutrients
  • Only 35 calories per serving

Bursting With Flavor

Asian pears, in general, are a delicious fruit. Freeze drying them preserves their great flavor along with all of their amazing nutritional benefits! Kids of all ages love its sweet taste and parents love how our Crispy Asian Pear makes it convenient to snack on the go!

Asian Pears are naturally gluten, dairy and allergen free. Did you also know about these fun facts?

Fun Fact 1

There are over a thousand Asian pear varieties, in all shapes and colors.

Fun Fact 2

Because of their texture, they are sometimes referred to as Apple pears, but they’re not related to apples.

Fun Fact 3

They possess a high water content and are an excellent source of fiber.

• Do these taste good I have had other dried fruits and see...4 Answers
  • Has anyone used these as a toddler snack? Looks kid frien...4 Answers
Nazia I.
Woodland Park, NJ
For a kid who eats absolutely no fresh fruits this is the most I’ve seen my daughter eat. I like the fact that it’s part of the non gmo project, and contains no added sugar and consists of ..only fruit ! Other great things about this product is that it’s peanut free, tree nut free, kosher (and the company doesn’t mention it) but it’s HALAL too ! Which is important for me and my family. Another thing I love about it is my child thinks she’s eating a bag of chips because of the packaging and I can feel good about giving it to her because I know it’s healthy for her ! ;) just wish it didn’t soften so quickly since she’s not good at completing something in one sitting..
ASHLEY J.
Las Vegas, NV
I got to test one before my son stole them and greedily ate them all. He has literally asked me about them every single day. I really have to look where they are sold and buy more. Very tasty! Probably the best tasting of these types of snacks that I’ve had. We both want to try more flavors! Kid and mom approved!
Chelsy D.
Fort Drum, NY
I love these things but know that I would be far better off eating a piece of fruit instead. Since they are dehydrated, it is easy to eat more than one single-serving package at a time. I always eat at least two and have even eaten three before, whereas I would never eat more than one piece of fresh fruit in one sitting. Keep in mind that you are eating the equivalent of a whole piece of fruit in one little single-serving package. That one package amounts to only a small handful of fruit, but it is an addictive, sweet, crunchy handful!

Also, they are awfully expensive to be going through them as quickly as I seem to do. I'm gonna try to stick with fresh fruit instead and stay away from these. (if I can :) )

NOTE: While I personally LOVE the taste & texture (AND CRUNCH) of this dehydrated fruit, a friend bought some on my recommendation and HATED IT, thought it was disgusting.
Gabrielle K.
Pittsburgh, PA
I LOVED these chips. I’m pretty picky about snacks while I’ve been pregnant, but these were amazing. I couldn’t put them down from the first bite. Everything I love about pears (which is a lot), without the sticky texture. They have a super-light, air-like texture that makes them perfect for eating on the go. No added sugar, which is great, so probably great for kiddos, or pretty much anyone wanting something sweet but also wanting to watch their sugar intake. I don’t encounter dried Asian pears very much, either, so it’s pretty cool to find such a yummy snack. Probably going to get some for labor/delivery. Absolutely would recommend.
Amber S.
Dennison , OH
I wasn’t sure I’d like these when I received them in the Back to Basic Voxbox, but boy was I wrong. First, I’ll state that this bag, which has a good amount crispy Asian pear pieces, is only 35 calories for the whole bag. That’s a huge win for me. Healthy...check!! Secondly I was very surprised about the texture of these. There almost like a puff texture but as soon as they hit your mouth, you get the feel as if you are chewing up real fruit. Along with that comes the amazing great taste of a pear. So for me, I proudly give this product five stars and I can’t wait to try more of this product. Highly recommend!
Yukiko P.
So delicious my husband couldn’t stop eating it! It has a great crisp to it and the flavor is amazing. And I love the ingredients. The reason it doesn’t have a 5 star is cause for the price I wish it came with more. Literally a piece or two more or a few cents less would make a difference
Kathy Lee C.
Arlington, VA
Purchased at: Target
Crispy Green Freeze-Dried Fruits. This product is non-GMO, gluten free and no sugar added. This is such a convenient, nutritious and delicious way to add more fruit to your diet. So sweet and crunchy, a very healthy snack.
¬ 100% pure fruit.
¬ Available in 7 tasty varieties
¬ Number one freeze dried fruit brand in the US
Thanks to influenster for sending me this complimentary product to review.
Skyla S.
Excelsior Spg, MO
Yum! This is a nice little healthy snack easy to take on the go. I always have a preconceived notion that any kind of dehydrated type fruit like this will be soggy or squishy but these were actually nice and light and crispy with a good flavor. My only negative is that I wish there were more in the bag haha! They won’t fill you up if you’re super hungry but if you’re just looking for a quick pick me up snack they are great. I will definitely be looking for them to try other flavors too!
Wendy B.
Fresno, CA
I Love That It Is 6 Month Old Baby Approved . My Daughter Loved Them. I Thought They Were Just Regular Dehydrated Fruit But It’s Soooo Delicious . Taste Exactly Like An Asian Pear. I would Love To Try Out The Rest Of The Flavors . And I’ll Definitely Be Buying More. Recommend To My Family. #crazyforcrispygreen #complimentary @Influenster @CrispyGreenSnacks
kaetii j.
I think the product in general is a great idea. It's great for a quick, healthy and energy providing snack on the go. Great for both pre and post work out as well as snacks for kids. I think I'd prefer another flavor but in general, I approve!
Abby L.
West Monroe, LA
Do these taste good I have had other dried fruits and seem to like them.
Heather S.
San Anselmo, CA
Has anyone used these as a toddler snack? Looks kid friendly.

Amazon