BY CRISPY GREEN

100% Fuji Apple. 100% Delicious

• All natural freeze-dried Fuji apple slices
  • Light, crispy texture with fresh apple taste
  • No additives or preservatives
  • No fat, no cholesterol
  • No skin or cores
  • Natural fruit fiber and nutrients
  • Only 35 calories per serving

The Perfect Light & Sweet Snack

Moms and kids agree nothing beats the delicious crispy crunch of our all-natural freeze-dried apples! Packed with nutrition and super convenient, our pouches are the perfect size for any lunch box!

Crispy Fruit Apples continue to be our #1 selling product. Apples are also a great source of nutrition!

Fun Fact 1

Freeze dried apples don’t need to ripen. Crispy Apples from Crispy Green will last years in your pantry.

Fun Fact 2

An apple tree starts growing fruit about 8-10 years after it is planted, then produces up to 400 apples a year.

Fun Fact 3

Apples are a member of the rose family. If you ever don’t feel like paying for a dozen roses, just get a dozen apples… basically the same thing!

• These look like a good healthy snack, but do they taste a...2 Answers
  • I'm trying to find healthy snacks for back to school so I...2 Answers
  • Are these like dried apples?6 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Audrey R.
El Dorado, AR
When I opened my VoxBox and saw that my free samples consisted of dried apples and orange juice I carried the contraband straight to my kids rooms. I told them mommy couldn’t have everything in her box to herself (I’m allergic to oranges). My kids had these apple chips down in two minutes tops. At one point my 2 year old daughter, who loves to nurture, force fed me an apple crisp. Being that I HATE eating apples I expected to gag. However while these tasted JUST LIKE apples, I was surprised to actually really enjoy it. I have found myself now scrounging every market in the county trying to find some more of these crispy fruits. I LOVE dried fruits, and I have to say I think Crispy Green has three new very happy customers.
Brittany B.
Douglasville, GA
These are so DELICIOUS! Not only did I love them but my picky 2 year old snagged the bag away from me and ate what was left in the bag! I love how their arent any extra ingredients and that its 100% pure fruit! I felt completely safe giving these to my 2 year old son! They were nice and crunchy but soft and light and airy texture to them! They had an amazing flavor like actually biting into an apple! I will definitely be buying more of this product and trying all the different fruits they come in! This brand is all natural and ingredient conscious which is amazing and what everypne looks for in food products now esp for the little ones. And now we have a faveorite snack that is a healthy choice in this household!
jessica M.
Let me start by saying we got this when it was Apple week at my son school so he was extremely excited to try this not to mention this is super healthy it has a great taste it doesn't taste like a lot of the dried fruit that we've had in the past it has a nice Airy taste to it and my son love this my daughter did not like it at all I really liked it I feel like it was good and texture you got a good amount for the bag that it is in the flavor is a really nice flavor it's just like eating a regular apple and I don't feel like it is too sweet a perfect snack anytime of the day and I feel like even babies could eat this because the texture of is super soft not like a typical Apple definitely recommend this to my friends and family
Terri J.
Romulus , MI
I received this complimentary bag of crispy fruit for my honest opinion. Ummm it’s seriously delicious. If you’re weird about textures I can see this being bothersome for you because it IS a little strange. The texture kind of reminds me of those chocolate milk duds or malt balls or whatever they’re called. But that seriously doesn’t even matter after you chew for a second and taste the deliciousness. I love the fact that it’s Ou Kosher , Dairy free, peanuts free, tree nut free, gluten free, vegan, and there’s no sugars added! It’s a super healthy snack that tastes like candy! I need to find out what other “flavors” they have and where to buy these so I can stock up.
Keontay R.
Most freeze-dried things are just hit or miss for me, mostly miss. These are a hit seriously. They taste like apple, not too sweet or bitter or just off. I lov that the only ingredient is Fuji Apples! And for people who care, they're free of a lot of stuff people choose or have to avoid. Best thing? Only 35 calories for the entire bag!Would I buy? Yep! As long as they're not too pricey, y'all know I'm cheap! Lol! I received this product for free for testing purposes! #crazyforcrispygreen #complimentary @Influenster @CrispyGreenSnacks
Megan A.
Glen St Mary, FL
So guys, I finally received my Back to Basics Voxbox....ANNNDD...these #crispyfruitfuji apple bites are AMAZE! I was skeptical, I have tried dried/dehydrated fruit in the past never being impressed. Yall, my 2 year old and I ate the whole bag in 5 minutes....#oops 😆We simply sat on the couch watching Moana with these. They're so fresh, literally nothing else in them. ONLY FUJI APPLES! No sugars, nothing. I love that. #crispyfruit also has banana, mango, and peach flavors which are the ones I want to try!

I WAS NOT COMPENSATED FOR THIS POST; HOWEVER, I AM CREATING THIS POST AS PART OF A CONTEST #contest, #crazyforcrispygreen #influenster #backtobasics #gotitfree
Tiffany D.
The taste itself was good, but I don’t know if I would go out and buy this particular product. I mean, it’s easy enough to just eat a regular apple versus eating an apple that’s been freeze dried. I saw that this company has other freeze dried fruits that I would be interested in trying, and might even consider buying for convenience sake, such as the freeze dried pineapple, but to me there isn’t anything more convenient about grabbing a bag of freeze dried apple slices than just eating a regular apple. The taste was good though, for those of you who prefer the dried fruit route. I gave it 3/5 stars, and I received this product for free to review from Influenster.
Kendra W.
Duluth, MN
These bad boys were good! As soon as I seen them my kiddos and I ripped them open and went to town completely guilt free! I absolutely loved the taste and the crunch that they had to them, they could definitely satisfy that crunch craving like a potato chip almost! I really really liked that there was only one ingredient in the whole bag and that was the apple itself! No sugars, no fats, nothing but good healthy vitamins like an actual apple! What a good idea! Especially for kids who don't like their regular fruits! Nice way to get them to eat them!! I'll most definitely be buying them in the future not only for myself but for my kiddos as well!!
Ashlee O.
Longview, TX
I just want to start by saying that I’ve never really been the type of person to buy a snack like this. I usually go for very unhealthy snacks lol. When I received this bag I was skeptical 🤨. But I’m so glad I tried them because they were so good! I appreciate the fact that the apples aren’t shriveled or hard. They look like fresh apple slices and the best thing of all is that they taste like fresh apples too! These are delicious! I gave them to my 2 year old son and he loved them as well. Even my hubby liked them! Definitely recommend these chips to other people I’m so excited to try the other flavors now!
Sara-Marie K.
Smithton, IL
These came to me as a free sample from Influenster. When I first saw them I wasn’t super excited to try them because I’ve tried dried foods before and wasn’t a huge fan. But when I tasted these I could physically feel my mouth change and smile because they tasted so good. The fruit taste is so real and natural that it taste almost exactly like a real Apple. I like these better than the other dried fruits because they are thicker and they’re not chewy they almost melt in your mouth. I love them and I will definitely buy them again!
Cadesha C.
Warner Robins, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Are these like dried apples?
Shekima T.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I'm going to add this to my grocery list do you guys think this is a great snack for toddlers who have no teeth?
Jennifer M.
Annapolis, MO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
These look like a good healthy snack, but do they taste alright?
Jillian T.
Saint Albans, WV
Hi I would love to know if these are available in stores like Target?
Angel L.
Would like to try this product out. Looks yummy do they sell this in Canada?