BY CADBURY

Crispy crunch chocolate with a crispy peanut butter center. If you like Butterfinger you'll absolutely love this Crispy Crunch treat

Buy on Amazon
Anissa Q.
Arlington, VA
These chocolate bars are perfect especially because there’s a great mix between chocolate and wafers. Not having the biggest sweet tooth makes me love these even more. Definitely repurchase worthy and I recommend it!
Kosta M.
Toronto, ON
If you can’t get these overseas, I suggest you find a way to have them shipped over or call a Canadian friend. Of course the Cadbury chocolate is as tasty as always, but the ‘crisp’ has an awesome toffee flavour. But forgetting the flavour, I have to say I quite like the crackle of the crisp too. It’s satisfying to crunch into. Sounds weird, but try it and you’ll see.
Maria R.
Love love love this chocolate bar, definitely has to be one of my favourites. Cadburys makes the best chocolate I've tried
skylar m.
Acton, ON
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
i love the taste of crispy crunch but i do not like how they get stuck in your teeth and find it hard to get out
Erin W.
Cobourg
Hands down Cadbury’s is my favourite chocolate and every time it’s Halloween I’m so excited to get this bar