BY CRISPY CAT

• Are these good? I've never heard of them2 Answers
Shallon L.
Vassalboro, ME
This is my favorite, It has a variety of everything, a little nut and just plain chocolate. It taste great cant beat it the price is just right for what you get, I eat this every week I go to the store I have to have it. I recommend this product to everyone.
Jul L.
Looks and sounds wonderful. I have never seen this wonderfully sounding candy anywhere. How can you go wrong with chocolate and almonds? Yeah you can't go wrong. Looking forward to finding this candy bar at my local retailers. I love chocolate.
Kristina R.
An awful lot of sugar to waste in one bar with only 2 g of protein! But they are yummy! With more protein to cancel out the sugar I wouldn't feel so bad eating one!
Jessica H.
I love crispy cat!! The only place I ever found them was my college cafeteria but they are a very tasty, halfway healthy treat!
Christina S.
Montreal, QC
Looove these packs. Seem to be really good for health and a great school snack.
Lynette R.
Are these good? I've never heard of them