Crispin Rose Hard Cider - 6pk/12 fl oz Bottles

by Crispin

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Crispin Rose Hard Cider - 6pk/12 fl oz Bottles!
Travelers Rest, SC
a nice twist on hard cider. light and refreshing, but so much sugar! I get this when I want wine, but not really 🤔
Villa Park, IL
Light and refreshing! Something a little different than just your normal cider. Love having these with my friends!
Stockton, CA
It’s a very refreshing taste. Can’t wait til it gets hotter to buy these again. And they totally get the job done
Oak Park, IL
I love this in the summer ice cold from the refrigerator. Other times of year not so much. It’s very sweet
Love the flavor of these. Some individually bottled rose’s don’t taste good at all but these are my go to.
Not a fan of the rose. It wanted to be sweet but to me it’s flavors came off a bit too bitter for my taste.
Birmingham , AL
Crispin Rose Hard Cider - 6pk/12 fl oz Bottles uploaded by whitney W.
Crispin Rose Hard Cider - 6pk/12 fl oz Bottles uploaded by whitney W.
Tase like wine in a can like beer! It is available at goo city Birmingham, I think you can purchase online
Brooklyn
Super delicious. A little sweet for me but it curbs my sweet tooth cravings in a refreshing bubbly pink sip
Marco Island
Ultimate favorite for cider! Had a nice sweetness to it and I love to have it when we head to the beach.
Miami
Good day drinking cocktail, perfectly refreshing, doesn’t taste too sugary. Easy to carry around

Looking for your answer?