2 colors available

BY CRISPIN #40 in Hard Cider

Fermented fresh pressed USA pear juice. see more...

Heather P.
Heather P.
Deltona, FL
It was delicious I would be open to try other flavors just haven't had the time to do so.
Ashley D.
Ashley D.
Coralville, IA
We have this on tap in a local bar and it is AMAZING. It's sweet, but not too sweet and soooo light tasting. It's extremely refreshing and not heavy at all. I would highly recommend trying it out. It's a great "beer" for people who don't like the taste of regular beer.
Alexis D.
Alexis D.
Austin, TX
This is so delicious and refreshing! Definitely something you want to sit out on the patio and drink on a warm summer day! This is definitely a current obsession of mine! I will absolutely be repurchasing!
Camille D.
Camille D.
I LOVE pear cider and this is one of my favorites! It's so refreshing and I love the pear taste. If they have this at your local restaurant or liquor store I would definitely give it a try!
Jade R.
Jade R.
Garden Grove, CA
I love pear ciders ! To me they taste way better than the apple cider beer. Take it from someone who hates beer this cider has a clean fresh taste and gets better with each drink. From the beginning when it gets poured you can smell the yummy pear flavor! Tried this at a beer fest with my boyfriend. Definitely, my favorite beer of the night.
Lauren V.
Lauren V.
Love this!!!! It's crisp, refreshing, mildly tart. Great summer drink! Sells in 4-packs which I hate. Better than Angry Orchard in my opinion, but harder to find. A little expensive but worth it to me to avoid buying beer at the convenience store
Teresa C.
Teresa C.
THIS CIDER IS DELICIOUS! The pear flavor is such a nice surprise. I prefer this cider over all alternatives, including the more standard apple cider. It is more expensive than Angry Orchard for example but I would buy it anyway.
Dawn L.
Dawn L.
jacksonville, FL
I love the crisp flavorful taste of pear you get with these,its like drinking juice not liquor 😎
Jorgete P.
Jorgete P.
I love making sangria with Crispin besides rendering still gets super taste since it already has an unmistakable flavor. But I do not fail to savor with a good cold plate with family and friends, Super!!!
#voxbox#newyounewme