BY CRISPIN

Crispin® Original Hard Cider 6-12 fl. oz. Bottles

Start your review of Crispin® Original Hard Cider 6-12 fl. oz. Bottles!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Allie P.
Coatesville, PA
I’ve been gluten free about 6 months now and loved beer. I’ve found most ciders I’ve tried to be super sweet and making me feel sick after a few, but when I tried Crispin this weekend for NYE I was pleasantly surprised! You can taste the flavors without it being too sweet or too tart. Even my non/ GF friends wanted to try it and loved it!
Jessica G.
killeen, TX
Crispin is my FAVORITE beer/hard cider. I drive an an hour and call the one store manager a week in advance to make sure he can order for me. Love it. Its not too 'beery' and frankly just tastes delicious
Carmel V.
Tomball, TX
A friend of ours brought a couple of 6-packs of these over to one of our dinner parties and the guys in attendance were the ones who actually kept stealing these from the refrigerator; not the girls, as one would assume lol! I honestly just prefer the package compared to the other cider brands.
Brett H.
Atlanta, GA
Not too sweet and always refreshing. I love this cider in the winter for that rich apple flavor and in the summer for the refreshing flavor. It is a tad high priced considering the product isn't exactly craft or small batch, but it tastes very close and is very easy to find almost anywhere.
Jordann H.
Berkeley, CA
Crispin is a great go to cider to know what you're getting or when you're trying it out for the first time. They get a little dry depending on what flavor you're drinking so I prefer their Saint bottle.
Paige B.
Crispin original hard cider is so crisp and delicious! I love cider because it just tastes so refreshing. However I don't drink much because of the sugar but I love these. I would recommend this brand!
Tara S.
Dundee, MI
This is an ok cider. It's more sweet than most so after two bottles I need to switch it up. Rarely if ever see it available outside of a liquor store so it's never really my go to cider.
Nicole G.
Bronx, NY
LOVE CRISPIN! A lot of ciders are too sweet and in my opinion get warm and flat too quickly.. yuck. This cider isn't one of those its actually really good and its been around for so long that I'm surprised its not up there with other less tasteful ciders.
Blandhine C.
Malden, MA
These are actually really good I usually don't drink cider but this happens to be both my favorite brand and my favorite one was from within the brand it is so crisp it really does taste like apple cider you don't even taste the alcohol
Camille D.
This cider is so light and refreshing! Whenever a restaurant has it I order it as my drink! It is one of my favorite ciders and I find it in my local liquor store. All of their flavors are delicious!