BY CRISPIN #20 in Hard Cider

Crispin® Natural Hard Honey Crisp™ Apple Cider.
Unfiltered.
Fermented fresh-pressed apple juice.
Artisanal Reserve®.
Smooth & crisp with organic honey.
Super premium quality.
6.5% Alc/Vol. see more...

• I want to try this so badly! Where have people been able to get i...1 Answers
  • What is this cider like? I've wanted to try it for awhile now but...3 Answers
  • Who has tried this brand before? What did you think of it?1 Answers
  • "It is very good in the bottle, but best on draught." in 1 review
  • "Crispin is absolutely delicious!" in 1 review
Becky R.
Ogden, UT
One of the best ciders! So many apple ciders are disgustingly sweet. Not Crispin. The sweetness tastes natural, like Honey Crisp Apples. And instead of a sugary, syrupy finish that leaves you thirsty, this cider has a crisp and dry finish that is pleasant and refreshing. Hard to find in some parts of the US, but worth it!
Mulsa M.
I'm a total cider person and this has become my go to! I loooooove the flavor and although it's pretty expensive, the larger size bottle kind of makes up for it. The size is perfect for me since I'm a very slow drinker and it's just about the amount I can drink through in an average night.
Amanda H.
I love this natural hard cider. Not too sweet, refreshing, pairs well with all sorts of things. I definitely recommend Crispin if you're looking for a new hard cider brand, try this one out! It's worth your while!
Allison T.
Cincinnati, OH
This is a great flavor! I always liked Crispin and I really like the look of the packaging on it. The honey flavor really adds a lot to this without being too sweet. It's nice on a cold day.
Jamie Rose S.
I've only tried this brand a couple of times, but it has a nice crisp taste to it without being too butter. Compared to my family's favorite brand, angry orchard, we usually go with that. We will change it up every so often if we are having having a family get together because not everyone likes what we do, so Crispin is second on the list. I definitely recommend giving this affordable brand a try if you enjoy hard ciders with quality taste.
Nicole F.
Roseville, CA
Crispin hard apple is my absolute favorite cider! The Honeycrisp flavor is divine! I love to drink it with my sister on a girls night Dash it makes the night so much more fun! Yum!
Alex R.
Philadelphia, PA
Crispin is one of the few ciders I like on ice, otherwise most ciders I just like them cold from the tap kind of thing. That being said. it is good middle of the road cider, it is slightly less sugary than Angry Orchard but it also getting to be more mainstream which is great for those of us who cannot drink beer.
Maura S.
Old Bridge, NJ
I love any kind of apple cider both plain and alcoholic. I feel like this really is crisp and is hard to find in some places. However if you do see it, jump on the chance to try it. I wish my local liquor store sold it so I can have it at home anytime I want.
Judy S.
Austin, TX
Crispin Honey Crisp is my absolute favorite side of all time. I believe it only comes in the large format bottle but that is A-OKAY because I have never sat down and not finished one of these. So delicious. Not too sweet, just perfectly crisp. Highly recommend!
Megan J.
Springfield, MO
I tried this cider at a local bar, and it was SO GOOD. The bars are instructed to give you a special glass that's tall enough to accommodate the ice that the company advises to to serve it on. This combination makes for an amazingly crisp beverage!
Lindsey B.
Mountlake Ter, WA
What is this cider like? I've wanted to try it for awhile now but always end up just grabbing an angry orchard instead.
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Who has tried this brand before? What did you think of it?
Jane B.
I want to try this so badly! Where have people been able to get it? Is it more common in stores or at bars? I haven't been able to find it near me!