BY CRISPIN #19 in Hard Cider

Crispin® Natural Hard Honey Crisp™ Apple Cider.
Unfiltered.
Fermented fresh-pressed apple juice.
Artisanal Reserve®.
Smooth & crisp with organic honey.
Super premium quality.
6.5% Alc/Vol. see more...

• I want to try this so badly! Where have people been able to get i...1 Answers
  • What is this cider like? I've wanted to try it for awhile now but...3 Answers
  • Who has tried this brand before? What did you think of it?1 Answers
  • "It is very good in the bottle, but best on draught." in 1 review
  • "Crispin is absolutely delicious!" in 1 review
dam m.
Santa Clarita, CA
I picked this one up last week as I was doing some grocery shopping for the holiday season, and it was an awesome pick for this time of the year.

Overall the Crispin Honey Crisp is just an awesome hard cider and makes me want to taste all other Crispin Cider Company creations! It goes down super smooth and the signature of a premium cider. There’s a clear apple juice flavor on the crisp side without crossing the “too sweet” line. As the sip settles in your mouth, there’s no hiding the honey flavor to follow – and that’s a good thing! After the first sip you can tell you’re drinking something created with skilled craft.
Jamie Rose S.
I've only tried this brand a couple of times, but it has a nice crisp taste to it without being too butter. Compared to my family's favorite brand, angry orchard, we usually go with that. We will change it up every so often if we are having having a family get together because not everyone likes what we do, so Crispin is second on the list. I definitely recommend giving this affordable brand a try if you enjoy hard ciders with quality taste.
Alex R.
Philadelphia, PA
Crispin is one of the few ciders I like on ice, otherwise most ciders I just like them cold from the tap kind of thing. That being said. it is good middle of the road cider, it is slightly less sugary than Angry Orchard but it also getting to be more mainstream which is great for those of us who cannot drink beer.
Julia I.
Phoenix, AZ
This is by far one of my favorite ciders. The honey crisp apple is amazing and the flavor is out of this world. Some ciders have a tendency to taste a bit like urine (I apologize for the visual), but this is very obviously an alcohol made from apples. It is the perfect drink for any season! Light and refreshing!
Jillian A.
Milford, PA
This Apple Cider is delicious and super refreshing! I like to have this when I go to the bar with my girlfriends i like how it feels like I'm drinking a beer, without actually drinking a beer. I prefer sweeter drinks much more, and I really enjoy the apple-like taste of this cider!
Geannette F.
Johnstown, PA
I like hard Apple Cider but a good one is hard to find.Crispin is a very good one.The flavor just pops no after taste just clean fresh taste. I like the package also that's what first caught my eye.Glad it did. I will definitely buy this again.You should give it a go.
Judy S.
Austin, TX
Crispin Honey Crisp is my absolute favorite side of all time. I believe it only comes in the large format bottle but that is A-OKAY because I have never sat down and not finished one of these. So delicious. Not too sweet, just perfectly crisp. Highly recommend!
Quinn R.
Tumwater, WA
I like this cider more than Angry Orchard but it's not the best there is. It's not too sweet but still has a good fruity flavor to it. It goes over well with the 40-60 crowd. The packaging is very nice and makes some people think you spent more than you did.
Jules S.
Tulsa, OK
Kind of on the pricier side but it's soooo worth it. It's so good. I like the regular crisp in so I knew I would probably like this. It is in larger bottles which also makes it with the price. I recommend trying his one of you are a fan of coders.
Melina F.
Oak Grove, KY
This wasn't as amazing as I thought they would be. I had rather stick to the original flavors from now on. It didn't meet my expectations as a first time buyer. No, personally I wouldn't buy again. I will try other flavors in the future though.
Lindsey B.
Mountlake Ter, WA
What is this cider like? I've wanted to try it for awhile now but always end up just grabbing an angry orchard instead.
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Who has tried this brand before? What did you think of it?
Jane B.
I want to try this so badly! Where have people been able to get it? Is it more common in stores or at bars? I haven't been able to find it near me!