BY CRISPIN #29 in Hard Cider

Crispin crispin 4pk fox barrel pear cider see more...

• How is this cider? I really like to try different flavors but I'd...4 Answers
  • Any chance you could find these in larger quantities? 2 Answers
Crispin Cider Company CRISPIN CRISPIN 4PK FOX BARREL PEAR CIDER
  • "A nice change of pace from all the apple flavored ciders that are on the market!" in 2 reviews
  • "Great alternative if you are not in the mood for an apple cider." in 2 reviews
  • "So light and refreshing and even better served cold!" in 1 review
  • "I like hard cider and any type if sweet mixed drink." in 1 review
Sarah D.
Sarah D.
My husband is British and has been looking for a good pear cider here in America. I have to say this one is no where near an authentic British cider & was much too sweet & girly for his tastes. I however really enjoyed this & would buy again. Its good for a hot afternoon.
Danielle H.
Danielle H.
Greensboro, NC
Happy Hour Expert
I am pretty into trying different kinds of cider and this one is great and totally unique. I loved the pear flavor, as most ciders are usually apple flavored. I would definitely recommend and you can usually find these at your local total wine
Rita G.
Rita G.
Ramona, CA
Crispin is my favorite brands of cinder so I had to give this a try. It's very refreshing and easy to drink. Its pleasant to have in the summer or during the fall. Taste is excellent but may be a little pricey.
Kellie T.
Kellie T.
Charleston , Sc
I enjoy these however my husband does not. He felt that they were more like a wine and he dislikes wine very strongly. He prefers more of a cider beer taste. I would recommend this but he definitely would not.
Micayla S.
Micayla S.
fayetteville, AR
Happy Hour Expert
I drink cider because I'm gluten intolerant, and this is a really nice one if you're wanting something really light. Good flavor, not that much alcohol. It isn't cheap, though.
Ashley L.
Ashley L.
Chesapeake, VA
#beachbag
Perfect for a hot day at the beach! Relax and enjoy a few cold drinks while hitting the waves! Not apple! Love the light flavor of the pear.
Lydia S.
Lydia S.
Happy Hour Expert
This is a unique take on cider. It is refreshing and crisp. It is definitely pear but not too heavy or sweet. It's a great drink.
Emilee R.
Emilee R.
Olathe, KS
I love this refreshing pear flavored gluten free beverage! It is so good! I love pouring over ice. It's crisp and full flavor.
Misty S.
Misty S.
Gastonia, NC
Happy Hour Expert
Well, hot dang, there's actually a decent cider on Influenster. And it's even CRAFT cider. Ah-mazing. For the longest time, I could only find Crispin in niche outlets, but it's becoming readily available to the masses. Which is good. The masses could use some taste and some apple-based chill. This oddly reminds me of school days. Maybe it's the connotation with apples and teachers. In that case, perhaps this would be a good gift for a teacher after his or her first week on the job. Trust me, they'll need it.
Nina C.
Nina C.
Madison, AL
I love cider so I definitely gave this a try and you should too! Its not quite as sweet as most, but still really sweet which is why I had to knock off two stars. Its not very strong which I like, but for the price it's not quite my cup of tea. I probably won't buy it again but it was certainly worth trying and they definitely make some other great ciders
Emily P.
Emily P.
Wauwatosa, WI
How is this cider? I really like to try different flavors but I'd love to hear how y'all like it.
Clarissa W.
Clarissa W.
Orland Park, IL
Any chance you could find these in larger quantities?