BY DOWNY

This Downy Wrinkle Releaser Plus has a new and improved spray nozzle. It is stronger, provides a more even spray, and twist to close when not in use. This efreshes fabric, eliminates odors, is a static remover, ironing aid, as well as removes wrinkles... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Kristen B.
Longview, TX
Downy Wrinkle Releaser Plus is a godsend for a busy family. We've all been there, trying to get out the door with kids in wrinkly clothes. I like to spray the item that's wrinkled and toss it in the dryer for a couple of minutes, but you can also spray the item and hang it up or lay it flat and smoothe out the wrinkles.
Cathryn D.
Townville , SC
It is so hard to find this product, but when you do... BUY IT! It works great when you do not have the time to iron things or know you will be sitting for a long period of time and might need to get rid of some of those wrinkles that have formed. The few times I have found it it has been fairly cheap. It also smells great!
Dana C.
I can't live without this product.  I take it with me when I go on cruises.  Just a quick spray, hang on a hanger and you're good to go.  At home I spray on clothing and throw it in the dryer.  I haven't ironed in years!  Great for freshening up clothing to wear a second time.
Marisa L.
Olivet, MI
This is a life savor. Wanna know what is better than this product? The smaller version that you can tuck away in your purse or car. it is a lifesaver when I don't iron my clothes and I'm in a rush of getting them nice and crisp. I would recommend to anyone and everyone. you can find it at Walmart
Kelly N.
Cleveland, OH
This stuff is great and I love carrying the travel size in my luggage, it's perfect to release wrinkles and also for a nice refresher for clothes that have been sitting in a suitcase. The smell is not overpowering and it definitely beats pulling out the hotel iron.
Venessa P.
Lithonia, GA
The only thing I will buy. I’ve tried other brands like snuggle, countless dryer sheets that don’t do anything, and this takes the cake. It’s highly effective, the scent lingers in your clothes for days on end and everyone needs to buy this like yesterday
Gigi A.
Love always use it to fix up my scarfs when in a rush and their ranked up plus it smells amazingggggg. Never disappointed in this product . Is also a good price for its work .pros works amazing cons not all dents available. I do really recommend it
Marty R.
I love this product. It gets the wrinkles out without having to work for it. However, I do feel like this product is a bit overpriced. It's wonderful for when you're in a pinch, but I try not to use daily because of its expense.
Amber B.
Stillwater, OK
I never leave the house without making sure I have a travel size of this in my purse. It’s great for getting wrinkles out when you are rushed and don’t have time to iron something.
Meg H.
Jackson
THIS IS A LIFE SAVER.  Well at least a time saver.  I despise ironing clothes and this product keeps me from having to do so most of the time.  It is also wonderful when traveling and you do not have access to an iron.