BY DOWNY

This Downy Wrinkle Releaser Plus has a new and improved spray nozzle. It is stronger, provides a more even spray, and twist to close when not in use. This efreshes fabric, eliminates odors, is a static remover, ironing aid, as well as removes wrinkles... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Kristen B.
Longview, TX
Downy Wrinkle Releaser Plus is a godsend for a busy family. We've all been there, trying to get out the door with kids in wrinkly clothes. I like to spray the item that's wrinkled and toss it in the dryer for a couple of minutes, but you can also spray the item and hang it up or lay it flat and smoothe out the wrinkles.
Marisa L.
Olivet, MI
This is a life savor. Wanna know what is better than this product? The smaller version that you can tuck away in your purse or car. it is a lifesaver when I don't iron my clothes and I'm in a rush of getting them nice and crisp. I would recommend to anyone and everyone. you can find it at Walmart
Kelly N.
Cleveland, OH
This stuff is great and I love carrying the travel size in my luggage, it's perfect to release wrinkles and also for a nice refresher for clothes that have been sitting in a suitcase. The smell is not overpowering and it definitely beats pulling out the hotel iron.
Gigi A.
Love always use it to fix up my scarfs when in a rush and their ranked up plus it smells amazingggggg. Never disappointed in this product . Is also a good price for its work .pros works amazing cons not all dents available. I do really recommend it
Marty R.
I love this product. It gets the wrinkles out without having to work for it. However, I do feel like this product is a bit overpriced. It's wonderful for when you're in a pinch, but I try not to use daily because of its expense.
Amber B.
Stillwater, OK
I never leave the house without making sure I have a travel size of this in my purse. It’s great for getting wrinkles out when you are rushed and don’t have time to iron something.
Edeline S.
Downy smells amazing and is always the go-to fabric softener. It is not pricey and a good value. A little goes a long way so you do not have to purchase often.
Jaimee S.
This really works! My boyfriend and I use it all the time on our work clothes (especially when we forget to take our clothes out of the dryer right when it stops). You spray on the wrinkle releaser and gently stretch your clothes, within a minute basically all the wrinkles are gone. One con: it feels a little sticky when it's wet, other than that I highly recommend!
Brandy B.
Penn Run, PA
Who needs an iron when you've got wrinkle release!!! I'm a procrastinator so on mornings when I've hit the "snooze" button too many times and my choices are limited on clothing options. This stuff creates more presentable options for me to wear. It's a time saver and the add scent is a bonus!!
katie s.
Plano, TX
I love this wrinkle releases. I always hang dry my husbands close because he is a giant, and this products helps keep his close wrinkle free while drying so that we don't have to iron every article of clothing. Smells good too and doesn't leave a residue.