BY CRISCO #3 in Shortening

Adreana G.
Adreana G.
Foodie Expert
This is a must have in the kitchen. Not just for baking but for other things as well it can be bought I think in many stores and has a really good flavor when made into something. I would recommend this to others.
Stephanie C.
Stephanie C.
Western Grove, AR
Foodie Expert
This product is expensive but I do not mind because it has a great flavor. I love using this for making biscuits and even frying foods. It has a great flavor but it does not taste greasy like cooking oil
camille s.
camille s.
Bronx, NY
Foodie Expert
A must have in my kitchen. I use it to make tortillas, buttercream, and to kneed my fondant with. I love that I can find it at knots any grocery store.
Sara S.
Sara S.
Rncho Cordova, CA
Foodie Expert
I hate shortening, but I always use Crisco brand when I do use it. The taste of shortening is very heavy and greasy, and I never use it in anything but baking because it has a different melting point than butter. However, nothing greases a pan better than rubbing it with Crisco and dusting with flour!
Margie G.
Margie G.
Talladega, AL
I use this all the time.i have tried others.But they are no good.It is good for baking,and frying foods.
Michelle A.
Michelle A.
Foodie Expert
Crisco shortening I use this to make homemade tortillas and pan de polvo cookies, this works great I trust this brand, I also use for an old remedy that eliminates fever.
April A.
April A.
West Olive, MI
Foodie Expert
We use this in almost any baking we do! Our frosting and cookies use this and we o my buy this brand!
Pamela L.
Pamela L.
Smithfield, NC
We make many home made biscuits and rolls calling for the use of lard or this product. Crisco is more practical to use since today's recipes do not call for lard. Please try making some biscuits.
Awilda M.
Awilda M.
Bear, DE
Foodie Expert
A classic baking staple. It is very useful and lasts a long time. The container can be a pain to scoop out of sometimes, but they do sell this in sticks.
Catherine M.
Catherine M.
Chattanooga , TN
Foodie Expert
Oh where do i begin, this is used to make my great grandmothers homemade biscuits. It always tends to last us a great while. We not only use it for biscuits but much more. Always on hand and very handy, we also love the sticks. I would recommend this to everyone, i LOVE!