Crisco Pure Vegetable Oil (16 oz)

by Crisco

Crisco Pure All Natural Vegetable Oil: Cholesterol free 0g trans fat 1060mg ALA omega-3 fatty acid Kosher

What do you like to cook with using Crisco vegtable oil?
Start your review of Crisco Pure Vegetable Oil (16 oz)!
How would you rate this product?
Alisha M.
Nichols, SC
Crisco Pure Vegetable Oil (16 oz) uploaded by Alisha M.
Crisco Pure Vegetable Oil (16 oz) uploaded by Alisha M.
If I had to choose, it would definitely be #Crisco !! Gotta have that good oil. Makes a huge difference in your food.
Thamar A.
Greenfield, OH
This is a very good vegetable oil. It makes my eggs not stick to the pan when I cook eggs for my family. I doesnt have a gross flavor that some oils tend to have. I would buy this again.
Heaven D.
Diberville, MS
This is my go to cooking oil and is good for everything! When preparing food I always use this oil it is pure vegetable oil and is super cheap! I bought this at Walmart and is only 120 calories of course your not just going to eat this you will mix it with noodles and such
carrie O.
Purchased at: Walmart
Crisco pure vegetable oil is a good choice for me. I dont use regular oil in anything other than the occasional box cake or brownie mix. Not bad for the price and has been around for decades.
Melissa G.
Norman, OK
Purchased at: Walmart
This works well for all of my recipes calling for vegetable oil. I use it for almost all of my recipes.
Kierra P.
Fort Polk
Crisco Pure Vegetable Oil (16 oz) uploaded by Kierra P.
We just bought a brand new bottle of the Crisco! It’s great for cooking purposes. It is a little difficult to remove from some dishes, but as for cooking it gets the job done and we keep repurchasing it!
Christina H.
Ft Washington, MD
I use this all the time, no Matt if its diner or dessert, i love this stuff because its not heavy and its not as bad as other oils
Sarah A.
Sanford, NC
This is something I definitely use, and recommend! I grew up around it, my grandparents use it and swear by it, my mother uses it and well so on so forth! It's always good to have this when you need to cook tortillas I shall say corn tortillas lol actually make enchiladas with it. This does its job and never had any problems with it!
Molly E.
Crisco is the best brand of vegetable oil. It has a pure and fresh taste unlike any other and the bottle shape makes it easy to poor. This product is cheap and worth the little extra money for the name brand.
Sarah M.
Edmonds, WA
Perfect for frying things or to use in recipes when you need to bake! This is the best brand for oil!