Crisco® Pure Vegetable Oil 16 fl. oz. Bottle uploaded by Heaven D.Crisco® Pure Vegetable Oil 16 fl. oz. Bottle uploaded by Megan H.

BY CRISCO #36 in Cooking Oil

Crisco Pure All Natural Vegetable Oil: Cholesterol free 0g trans fat 1060mg ALA omega-3 fatty acid Kosher see more...

• What do you like to cook with using Crisco vegtable oil?9 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Sarah A.
Sarah A.
Foodie Expert
This is something I definitely use, and recommend! I grew up around it, my grandparents use it and swear by it, my mother uses it and well so on so forth! It's always good to have this when you need to cook tortillas I shall say corn tortillas lol actually make enchiladas with it. This does its job and never had any problems with it!
Heaven D.
Heaven D.
Biloxi, MS
Foodie Expert
This is my go to cooking oil and is good for everything! When preparing food I always use this oil it is pure vegetable oil and is super cheap! I bought this at Walmart and is only 120 calories of course your not just going to eat this you will mix it with noodles and such
Molly E.
Molly E.
Foodie Expert
Crisco is the best brand of vegetable oil. It has a pure and fresh taste unlike any other and the bottle shape makes it easy to poor. This product is cheap and worth the little extra money for the name brand.
Tiffany L.
Tiffany L.
I've been using this since I moved into college. This is the only brand that I buy since I enjoy using it better than the other brands. I recommend this a lot.
Myeisha H.
Myeisha H.
Foodie Expert
We only use crisco in my house. For chicken, cakes, biscuits you name it. Crisco is the best, been using it since I learned to cook & my mother uses it as well
Megan H.
Megan H.
Lake Odessa, MI
My go to oil for cooking of all types. I've never bought anything but the real crisco so I can't relate it to others. I love this product
Sarah M.
Sarah M.
Edmonds, WA
Foodie Expert
Perfect for frying things or to use in recipes when you need to bake! This is the best brand for oil!
Mackenzie B.
Mackenzie B.
Boone, NC
Foodie Expert
Very good vegetable oil for baking. I have used this on many recipes when I'm not using Canola Oil.
Chrystal S.
Chrystal S.
Very good vegetable oil. Been using for numerous years never had any complaints.
Diesha S.
Diesha S.
Timmonsville, SC
Foodie Expert
Crisco for frying meats and cakes and cookies is what we use in my house!!!!
Bobbi-Jo M.
Bobbi-Jo M.
Trenton, Ontario
What do you like to cook with using Crisco vegtable oil?