Crisco® Pure Vegetable Oil

by Crisco

Crisco Pure All Natural Vegetable Oil: Cholesterol free 0g trans fat 1060mg ALA omega-3 fatty acid Kosher

What do you like to cook with using Crisco vegtable oil?
Start your review of Crisco® Pure Vegetable Oil!
Greenfield, OH
This is a very good vegetable oil. It makes my eggs not stick to the pan when I cook eggs for my family. I doesnt have a gross flavor that some oils tend to have. I would buy this again.
Sugar Free, Low Carb, No Special Diet
Sanford, NC
This is something I definitely use, and recommend! I grew up around it, my grandparents use it and swear by it, my mother uses it and well so on so forth! It's always good to have this when you need to cook tortillas I shall say corn tortillas lol actually make enchiladas with it. This does its job and never had any problems with it!
Seneca
Crisco® Pure Vegetable Oil uploaded by Kierra D.
We just bought a brand new bottle of the Crisco! It’s great for cooking purposes. It is a little difficult to remove from some dishes, but as for cooking it gets the job done and we keep repurchasing it!
Diberville, MS
This is my go to cooking oil and is good for everything! When preparing food I always use this oil it is pure vegetable oil and is super cheap! I bought this at Walmart and is only 120 calories of course your not just going to eat this you will mix it with noodles and such
No Special Diet
Crisco is the best brand of vegetable oil. It has a pure and fresh taste unlike any other and the bottle shape makes it easy to poor. This product is cheap and worth the little extra money for the name brand.
No Special Diet
We only use crisco in my house. For chicken, cakes, biscuits you name it. Crisco is the best, been using it since I learned to cook & my mother uses it as well
No Special Diet
I've been using this since I moved into college. This is the only brand that I buy since I enjoy using it better than the other brands. I recommend this a lot.
Lake Odessa, MI
Crisco® Pure Vegetable Oil uploaded by Megan H.
My go to oil for cooking of all types. I've never bought anything but the real crisco so I can't relate it to others. I love this product
Uppr Marlboro , MD
I use this all the time, no Matt if its diner or dessert, i love this stuff because its not heavy and its not as bad as other oils
Vegetarian, Vegan, Organic
Norman, OK
Purchased at: Walmart
This works well for all of my recipes calling for vegetable oil. I use it for almost all of my recipes.
Organic, Sugar Free, Low Carb