BY CRISCO

0g trans fat per serving Kosher Easy grip handle with drip-guard lip see more...

Crisco® Peanut Oil 1 gal. Jug
  • "it has a very good quality and i realy like frying with this oil i now use it all the time " in 1 review
  • "This is a great oil for cooking Asian dishes, the flavour is really good and not so strong that it makes your food taste funny. " in 1 review
  • "It has a great flavor and fries food crispy,has a great taste and also adds great flavor to stir fries, salads, marinades and sauces. " in 1 review
  • "My favorite brand over other peanut oils" in 1 review
  • "I always use this when I'm cooking dinner because this is the best thing to use when you fixing a lot of food just so amazing to cook with." in 1 review
Kimberly e.
Yes peanut oil always gives you the best flavor when it comes to frying food but alot of times the price for it is enough to give you a great attack. With the Crisco brand they give you that happy in between.
Francis S.
We use this for our catfish fry dinners. We've never tasted a difference with this oil; it works well for the high temperature as well. Once we cook all the fish we cook French fries and we still don't get a weird taste. We also reuse the oil a few times for this same cooking method before disposing. Good product.
Ashley B.
Flint, MI
Perfect for deep frying a chicken. If you are going to do a turkey you probably need two of these. Deep fried (fried in peanut oil) is the best way to cook a turkey. The skin gets all crisp and brown, and the meat is the juciest poultry you may ever taste.
Tabitha J.
I love to use peanut oil to fry my turkey for Thanksgiving. This peanut oil is easy to find at any grocery store, especially around Thanksgiving. Frying a turkey to me is the best way to make a good turkey.
Sara A.
This was the oil making our thanksgiving turkey and it turned AMAZING!! He used it to deep fry and it made the meat so moist and like nothing I've ever tasted before. Quite the thanksgiving day treat!
Claire O.
This is the oil we always used at the water park i use to work at when we put foods in the fryer! It made all of our food delicious and all or customers were completely satisfied! We would get it for a great price too!
Erica G.
I know a lot of people don't lile using peanut oil but it just makes the fried food have a different taste that is really good. Sometimes you go to restaurants and they use it, but i don't know how many still do because of peanut allergies.
Maizoua M.
Anchorage, Ak
My mom loves using this to fry her deserts because it adds very good fats to the deserts like her biscuits. Ive used it before and it is good to reuse sometimes id oil is taken care of good.
HEATHER S.
Hineston , LA
Crisco peanut oil is what we use to fry our turkey in instead of regular vegetable oil. It's great because you taste your food, not the oil. And Crisco is a name brand we trust.
Nicole M.
We use this for our turkey fryer and fish fryer. It doesn't bog the food down with an oily taste. We usually can get a few uses out of it before replacing it. Good product.
Charlotte C.
Panama City Beach, FL
How does this compare to other peanut oils?
Stacey L.
How does this compare to regular oil? Is the taste different?
Ani S.
Can you tell me where to purchase this. I have never seen it at Wegmans or BJ's
Celeste R.
Eco-warrior Expert Level 2
Does this give off a taste of peanut
diana v.
Wasco, CA
Eco-warrior Expert Level 2
Im just here for my badge.