Crisco Original 100% Canola Oil Spray uploaded by Kierra D.

BY CRISCO

Crisco® Original 100% Canola Oil Spray.
No-Stick Spray.
For Fat Free Cooking.
0g trans fat per serving.
See nutrition information for fat content. see more...

Kierra D.
Seneca
Review for: No-Stick Spray 5 oz more...
I love using this non stick olive oil spray when I'm cooking. My favorite thing to use this on is pancakes. It is a light spray that gets the job done. It keeps my food from sticking to the bottoms of pots and pans each time I use it. Great product overall!
laya b.
Birmingham, AL
I love this stuff sooo much not only because it does the job, but I also love the can. I love the twist and lock top and the face that its a spray can makes this stuff last FOREVER!
DESTINY C.
Benson, NC
I really like this product because it really knows how to make sure no food sticks to my pans. it's light but it does the job definitely recommending.
Candice L.
Mexia, TX
Favorite spray for cooking. I've never been a fan of cooking with oil as the food is all wet and greasy at times. Been using this for the last 4 years.
Michelle V.
Sanford
CRISCO 100% CANOLA OIL. 0g trans fat per serving. Perfect for cooking , better than oil. You can buy it at Walmart or publix
Danielle N.
Green Cv Spgs, FL
I use the 100% extra virgin olive ook and it works great. I even use it on my waffle iron and the waffles never stick.
Tara G.
OTTAWA, OH
Great product. Doesn't make food greasy and keeps food from sticking. I love that the spray can is easy and convenient.
Casey H.
This cooking spray works very well. I love the easy to spray can, which allows for even application.
Cinthya A.
Miami, FL, SJO-177124
It is a good olive oil , I like it because I can use it in all my recipes. Free trans fat