BY CRISCO #42 in Cooking Oil

Crisco® Original 100% Canola Oil Spray.
No-Stick Spray.
For Fat Free Cooking.
0g trans fat per serving.
See nutrition information for fat content. see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Michelle V.
Altamonte Spg, FL
Foodie Expert
CRISCO 100% CANOLA OIL. 0g trans fat per serving. Perfect for cooking , better than oil. You can buy it at Walmart or publix
Danielle N.
Green Cv Spgs, FL
Foodie Expert
I use the 100% extra virgin olive ook and it works great. I even use it on my waffle iron and the waffles never stick.
Casey H.
This cooking spray works very well. I love the easy to spray can, which allows for even application.
DESTINY C.
Pembroke, NC
Foodie Expert
I really like this product because it really knows how to make sure no food sticks to my pans. it's light but it does the job definitely recommending.
laya b.
Birmingham, AL
Foodie Expert
I love this stuff sooo much not only because it does the job, but I also love the can. I love the twist and lock top and the face that its a spray can makes this stuff last FOREVER!
Cinthya A.
Miami, FL, SJO-177124
It is a good olive oil , I like it because I can use it in all my recipes. Free trans fat
Tara G.
Ottawa, OH
Foodie Expert
Great product. Doesn't make food greasy and keeps food from sticking. I love that the spray can is easy and convenient.
Candice L.
Itasca, TX
Foodie Expert
Favorite spray for cooking. I've never been a fan of cooking with oil as the food is all wet and greasy at times. Been using this for the last 4 years.