Crisco No-Stick Butter Cooking Spray 6 Oz Aerosol Can uploaded by Melissa B.Crisco No-Stick Butter Cooking Spray 6 Oz Aerosol Can uploaded by Alyssa T.Crisco No-Stick Butter Cooking Spray 6 Oz Aerosol Can uploaded by keren a.

BY CRISCO

Crisco No-Stick Cooking Spray: Simple spray touch with Click and Go nozzle Kosher Fat free cooking 0 grams trans fat per serving see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Alyssa T.
Red Hill, PA
This spray actually tastes like butter! It doesn’t drip all over the can when you spray it like some other brands do. It has a twist lock cap which I don’t really see the need for seeing as I don’t travel with it but it works really well!
Marjorie S.
Newport News, VA
Love this product when I do not want my food especially my cake to stick to the pain. It is very affordable and I purchase from Walmart. I'm satisfied with the flavor. I recommend this to others. This product is very effective.
Wendy M.
The #1 difference between the Crisco brand spray and cheaper brands is that the Crisco brand bottle doesn't clog up. Creates great flavor and makes baked items non-stick.
Leah C.
I have tried the no name brands and they always leave a bad taste on the food. This is so much better and worth the extra money. It has good flavor and no bad chemical smell.
Melissa B.
Fort Morgan, CO
I use it every time I try or bake something. The butter taste makes it ever better with making grilled cheese and pancakes.
keren a.
lake arthur , LA
This is the best non sticking butter spray . It never stick, easy to cook with and its affordable. I purchased this spray from walmart. I highly recommend it.
yvette g.
I love to bake with my daughter and we use all the Crisco products Oil, spray etc. Great quality products!
Ashley M.
Makes for delicious baked goods. You don't have the fake grease flavor with this product.
Zuleisha F.
Luquillo
I love to use this when I am baking because it's so great the flavor is great it kind of smells like popcorn to