BY CRISCO

Grams trans fat per serving Only 1g saturated fat per serving A blend of canola & vegetable oils Cholesterol free see more...

Oksana K.
It's a good oil for keeping things from sticking, but extremely unhealthy. I would really recommend either using avocado or coconut oil instead. They do the same job with the added bonus of being healthy.
Michelle L.
Staten Island, NY
This is my new favorite oil! My chicken cutlets fried up so perfectly with this blend. Just bought it today and I can't wait to use it for other things! Best fry I've had in a while! Very pleased.
DONNA v.
Franklin Sq, NY
This .criscois a verygood brand and I'm alwayshappy with their products.was graet
Joanna R.
Fort Worth , TX
I love this oild i actually use it at home for all my foods specially for my rice
Sabrina d.
Plessisville, Quebec
Crisco Natural blend oil is great for cooking ans baking any of your recipe. It is also a more healthy oil.
Kayla M.
I think that the natural version is supposed to be derived from more natural ingredients. They taste quite similar to each other in my opinion.
Eleanor M.
What are the main differences between the Natural Blend Oil and the standard Vegetable Oil?

Walmart