Crisco Coconut Oil 27oz uploaded by Tayler H.

BY CRISCO

Find Shortening And Cooking Oils at Target.com! Crisco Coconut Oil 27oz see more...

Alison M.
Virginia Bch, VA
When I cook I always use coconut oil! It's a great replacement for vegetable oil! It's way healthier and it makes the food taste AMAZING! I'd recommend this brand 1000%! You can get it at any store really I got it a Kroger!
This Thai pineapple fried rice called for some oil and and I thought it would be a good idea to use some coconut oil because it more of a sweet taste and thought I would be good for this recipe.
Tayler H.
Richardson, TX
Coconut Oil is one of the best hidden beauty secrets! I mainly use this with sugar and use it as a sugar scrub on my hands! It makes my hands so soft and smooth! I love the way coconut oil feels! This is a good price and the tub will literally last you forever!
Baylynn G.
Okay, coconut oil is literally amazing. Want to use it for food? Go ahead, want to do a bomb hair mask? Go for it! You got dry skin or you want to tan like that one dude from Spongebob, this is the product for you. 10/10 recommend. Once put on before the beach, it was hella nice