Crisco All-Vegetable Shortening Butter Flavor uploaded by Rachid L.Crisco All-Vegetable Shortening Butter Flavor uploaded by Darlene H.Crisco All-Vegetable Shortening Butter Flavor uploaded by Candous D.

BY CRISCO #4 in Shortening

Crisco® All-Vegetable Shortening Butter Flavor.
Naturally and artificially flavored.
Great for cooking & baking.
Use instead of butter or margarine.
50% less saturated fat than butter.
0g trans fat per serving.
12g fat per serving.
See nutrition information for fat and saturated fat content.
Per 1 tbsp.
Calories 110.
Sat fat 3g 16%DV.
Sodium 0mg 0%DV.
Sugars 0g. see more...

• I have used the regular Crisco in homemade butter cream f...3 Answers
Camille S.
Bronx, NY
I love making the double chocolate chip cookies with the butter flavored Crisco. It gives the cookies the nice buttery taste. Only downside to using it is that it's not carried In all stores. It's almost a mission to find out here in NY.
Mary S.
Hightstown, NJ
I love the butter flavored Crisco. I use it for cookies,cakes and pie crusts. It makes everything so light and fluffy. Pie crusts come out so buttery and flaky...great product!!!
Candous D.
Salem, MO
I live by this- every woman must always have a can of this in her pantry! This is the best for baking just about anything. My favorite thing to use it for is homemade biscuits!
Samira J.
San Bruno , CA
I use this to dilute candy melts so that I can get a perfect coat without it being too thick or clumpy. There is no taste difference in the candy melt and the butter flavor works to an advantage.
Erin M.
Browns Mills, NJ
I use these all the time when baking..I love how there's measurements on the package..one less thing I have to clean when I don't have to measure hehe these things are great
Taneesha H.
Lewiston, UT
I use this to make chocolate chip cookies. If I use regular butter, they don't turn out for some reason. If you struggle with your cookies not turning out, try using butter flavored Crisco.
Hillary H.
Asheboro, NC
I've always used this for pie crust and it has never let me down. I use this when making tortillas, as well because it is just wonderful to cook with. It certainly hasn't failed me yet!
Deactivated A.
I feel this butter is a friend of the family!! LOL My grandma uses it, my mom, my aunts and of course myself. It does the job and makes cookies taste delicious
Courtney  A.
Columbus, OH
This is a really great product to use when you are making desserts. But the rest of the time I don't think the added butter flavor is necessary.
kelly W.
Wamego, KS
I LOVE these shortening sticks, the makes lard a less gross thing to cook with. Plus the are more compact than the big tub I grew up seeing
Jenna Q.
Merchantville , NJ
I have used the regular Crisco in homemade butter cream for cupcakes - what can I do with this?

Walmart