GroceryPantryCrisco
All-Vegetable Shortening Baking Sticks Butter Flavor - 3 CT

Crisco All-Vegetable Shortening Baking Sticks Butter Flavor - 3 CT

Crisco® All-Vegetable Shortening Baking Sticks Butter Flavor.

Naturally and artificially flavored.

Use instead of butter or margarine.

50% Less saturated fat than butter.

Great for cooking & baking.

3 one cup sticks.

Per 1 Tbsp.

110 calories.

3g sat fat: 16%.

0mg sodium: 0%.

0g sugars.

0g trans fat per serving.

12g fat per serving. See nutrition information for fat and saturated fat content.

How long are these sticks good for? I only use them for the holidays so it seems like a waste to get so much.
Wonder if these work the same as the spray.. or just as good?
Start your review of Crisco All-Vegetable Shortening Baking Sticks Butter Flavor - 3 CT!
Ashley M.
Crisco All-Vegetable Shortening Baking Sticks Butter Flavor - 3 CT uploaded by Ashley M.
Purchased at: Walmart
I didn’t know they made these Crisco All-Vegetable Shortening Baking Sticks Butter Flavor - 3 CT I’ve been using the canned Crisco that you need to scoop out and these sticks are a lot easier to use and no mess and I am a huge fan of no messes…. I will definitely be buying these again #cooking #baking #cookies #holidaycheer #gingerale #sweettooth
Kelly S.
York, PA
Purchased at: Target
These are super convenient and have a great butter flavoring when added to homemade cookies. I have a M&M cookie recipe and this product gives them a great flavor.
Stephanie H.
I love these sticks! It makes baking so much easier than having to measure out messy shortening! I haven't bought any other shortening in years! Probably a little more expensive but well worth it in my opinion!
Courtney W.
Fresno, CA
These little sticks of heaven make all my holiday baking goodies taste terrific! It has the perfect amount of butter flavor to add to the sweet treats I serve up for my friends and family.
Sarah Jane B.
Junction City, KS
I love that Crisco has created this brilliant product to the market. You get the texture of using shortening, but the delicious buttery flavor you want. Cookies baked with the Baking Sticks are perfect in colour, consistency, and flavor.
SynergyByDesign #.
Eastpointe, MI
We love this in our house. It gives cookies that great buttery flavor, and the cookies stay soft and chewy, which is important in a great chocolate chip cookie! If you're going to use a shortening, use the best. This shortening also imparts great flavor to fried fish of any kind, fried meats, homemade fried potatoes, cornbread, pancakes and all baked goods. It's the best.
Pam B.
Frenchtown, MT
Although I don't use this product very often, I do use it when a recipe calls for it. I really think it isn't as buttery as it could be flavor wise that is. I am not a fan of vegetable shortening or oil but when all else fails I will use Crisco when needed.
kim G.
Oklahoma City, OK
So much ea easier yo work with than the tubs of Crisco. The measurements on the side help save time, measuring and dishes!
Ginger W.
Berea, KY
This is a staple in our house. We can make so many homemade baked good such as biscuits or pie! We absolutely love this product!
Yvonne L.
I love using Crisco butter flavored baking sticks. I bake the chocolate chip cookies on the insert that comes with this product. My family and friends love those cookies. The cookies are flavorful and chewy. I recommend using this product.