Crisco All-Vegetable Shortening uploaded by Rosie O.Crisco All-Vegetable Shortening uploaded by Rosie O.Crisco All-Vegetable Shortening uploaded by Rosie O.
3 colors available

BY CRISCO #1 in Shortening

Crisco® All-Vegetable Shortening.

Great for cooking & baking.

Use instead of butter or margarine.

50% Less saturated fat than butter.

Per 1 Tbsp.

110 calories.

3g sat fat, 16% DV.

0mg sodium, 0% DV.

0g sugars.

0g trans fat per serving.

See directions for use.

12g fat per serving. See nutrition information for fat and saturated fat content. see more...

• What does everyone else use this for besides baking?6 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Kristi G.
Kristi G.
Seattle, WA
So, really the only reason that I can't give this the full five stars is that it's not as clean to use as the new sticks that they make. In other words, be prepared to be covered in it on your hands when you measure it out. But it makes the best gingersnaps!
Shelly C.
Shelly C.
Foodie Expert
This is my go-to baking ingredient...and I bake all. the. time!! It has the best texture, has an excellent price point that won't break my bank, and really adds the perfect flakiness to my yummy treats my family loves! Especially for the summer!!
Nicole W.
Nicole W.
Green Bay, WI
I've never actually used it to cook with, but we use it to season our dutch oven, and it works great! I'm guessing that it would work the same way as butter in a recipe, since it melts just like butter in our hot dutch oven.
Annette E.
Annette E.
Lawndale, NC
This is the only shortening I use, to me there is no off brand that can compare to Crisco. I use Crisco in my baking and when I do things always come out light and fluffy and taste so wondrful
Carol H.
Carol H.
jackson, ga
I remember my grandmother using this so its tried and true in our family and its a must have for seasoning my cast iron pans i wouldn't use anything else no matter the price
Autumn B.
Autumn B.
Omaha, NE
Ive used this before, I don't like it as much as I thought I would. it lasted a long while but wasn't worth the money.
Jennifer F.
Jennifer F.
Union Grove, WI
The only shortening to use.
It's was my family has been using for generations and I will continue the tradition.
Raquel P.
Raquel P.
Palmetto, FL
Foodie Expert
This is the only shortening I use. I use it for pie crusts, southern biscuit making, cake icings, and I use it to coat my pans to keep all my delicious cakes from sticking. The big container usually lasts awhile but it is so useful for so many things in the kitchen.
Olivia H.
Olivia H.
Piermont, NY
Foodie Expert
I have to say this is very good product. It's easy to scoop out and even easier to melt. I add it to melting candies/chocolates to thin them out and it's so smooth every time! I like this airtight container much better than the sticks. It has a long shelf life and is affordable. No smell either; thumbs up!
Hannah S.
Hannah S.
Clermont
This is a very important necessity in my household. For years we have been using this and it has never failed us. It has always worked out the way we have wanted it too and I will be baking with it in the future further on in life!
Shelby Y.
Shelby Y.
Hickory Flat, MS
What does everyone else use this for besides baking?