BY CRISCO #5 in Shortening

All purpose shortening for baking, cooking and frying Perfect for all your favorite recipes Use instead of butter or margarine for baking 1 cup sticks 50% less saturated fat than butter Kosher see more...

Debbie L.
Owings, MD
This is one of my favorite butters! I use this when i make my favorite cake, Butter cake! Very easy to use and leaves my cakes very tasty! Is a little expensive but is totally worth your money
Kristi G.
Seattle, WA
Wow - what did I do before these were invented? I mean, I used the tub of course, but that was cumbersome, so I am so happy that I can get the same great butter flavor with these!
Brooke S.
Mount Kisco, NY
AS much as I'd love to hate on shortening, I've gotta say this is a STAPLE in my pie crust. There isn't anything I've been able to use or do to make my crusts more flaky and perfect than use these crisco sticks! They are conveniently portioned which keeps the mess down. Decently priced as well. I'll be stocking up on these for my pies this holiday season!
Rosanne D.
Tallahassee, FL
My cookies and pound cake wouldn't be the same without Butter Flavor Crisco. I like to mix butter and Crisco half-and-half in my recipes — and why not add a taste of butter while you're at it? I also appreciate that it comes in a bar form, marked for easy (and not messy!) measuring.
Hannah C.
Hugoton, KS
I love using this brand of shortening. It keeps my food/ pastries nice and fluffy as well as flaky when needed. I love using it with my frostings for cookies, cakes, and cupcakes. I highly recommend this for anyone who likes to bake.
Sarah Jane B.
Junction City, KS
These butter flavored sticks are better than shortening or butter when baking cookies. Being a shortening, it leaves the cookies lighter and fluffier, but having the butter flavor gives you that same flavor you remember from grandma.
Kiersten h.
Makes baking so much easier! Quick and easy. Amazing flavor. No hard separation makes it easy for all. Great for kids when helping to bake, the reasonable pricey is worth it.
Erin P.
Grants Pass, OR
I love keeping these in my pantry they make it super easy to bake up something yummy. Super affordable and convenient especially since it had the measurements on the sticks.
Katie f.
Brooklyn park, Mn
I love crisco
When I bake with it everything comes out so moist and full of flavor
It's my best kept kitchen secret! You can also melt it and use it instead of oil.
Dana G.
After using these once to make cookies, I will never make chocolate chip cookies without them! The stick cuts like butter, and easily whips while baking.
jasmine S.
Is this your go to for a dairy free option?