BY CRISCO

Crisco® All Natural Pure Canola Oil.
See nutrition information fro fat content. Canola oil is a cholesterol free food with 14g total fat per serving.
Per 1 tbsp.
*Per serving
Cholesterol free.
1g saturated fat*.
0g trans fat*.
1290mg ALA omega-3 fatty acid*. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Bailey D.
Bailey D.
This oil is great for any baking or cooking in your household. I personally think the all natural canola works better and actually adds a little natural flavor.
Madeline P.
Madeline P.
New Bern, NC
Great product! One of the more affordable brands for cooking oil, but just as good quality wise
Samantha D.
Samantha D.
I think this is the oil many people use ! My parents have been using it since I can remember ! I love this stuff and will continue to buy it !
Krystal A.
Krystal A.
Foodie Expert
I usually have this, coconut oil and olive oil as my oil selections in my cabinet. This oil burns nice and clean and doesn't burn while frying.
Olivia J.
Olivia J.
Suwanee, GA
I love using this oil, it comes it handy for all of my baking and cooking needs!
Denise L.
Denise L.
Calexico, CA
Good oil, it's one of the best. And when you fry food the oil domestic turn dark like most oils do
Johanny G.
Johanny G.
Woodland Park, NJ
Foodie Expert
Canola oil is one of my favorite oils for frying. I use it also when making homemade salad dressing or cooking rice.
Christine R.
Christine R.
Arabi, La
I use Crisco Canola oil for almost all my cooking oil needs. The oil tastes great and cooks well.
Charna H.
Charna H.
Foodie Expert
A little goes a long way. My parents used this stuff for most of our food growing up. Nice healthy alternative to cooking in butter. Decently priced, won't break the budget. Easy to find in most baking sections. Nice to have on hand for baked goods.
Amanda B.
Amanda B.
Buckley, WA
Foodie Expert
Go to brand, I would not buy any other, ever. Crisco is just an all aground great product.