Crisco 100% Extra Virgin Olive Oil uploaded by Teran F.Crisco 100% Extra Virgin Olive Oil uploaded by Deja S.Crisco 100% Extra Virgin Olive Oil uploaded by Shelby B.

BY CRISCO #50 in Olive Oil

Crisco® 100% Extra Virgin Olive Oil.
Best for dipping, dressings & sauces.
Imported.
16.9 fl oz (1 pt 0.9 fl oz) 500 ml. see more...

Deja S.
I really love the oil! I actually don't use it for cooking though, so I'm not actually using it for the intended purpose. Anyway, I use it in my hair when it really dry. (Really hard to wash out) It makes my hair more soft and manageable. I also use it to take off my eyeliner and mascara.(don't get it in your eyes....) It really good for that like it take s it all off, then just cleanse your face.
Teran F.
Love this Oliver oil. Esp with my scrabble eggs! Bought it at foodland sometimes Walmart but does amazing with my foods! Recommend it over anything else
Shelby B.
Omaha, NE
I LOVE this oil! I bought the light tasting as I'm not a huge olive oil fan but I like the benefits of using it. It works so well with everything I cook!
Sana  .
Richardson, TX
Healthy awesomeness in a bottle..i have been using Crisco for a year now and alsolutely love it.Smells great and is great for salad dresings
Katie K.
Virginia Bch, VA
I love cooking with olive oil so I knew I'd love this! I love how inexpensive it is as well. The easy grip bottle makes cooking a breeze.
Molly W.
Quincy, OH
So healthy to cook with. I live using it. Gives my food a much better and moist taste. I really like to fry with it also
Elizabeth H.
I was a little hesitant to try this product, but it really is a fantastic olive oil. It is also affordable.
Ashley P.
I love Crisco and love olive oil so this would be something I would be extremely interested to try.... I'll have to keep my eye out!