Crisco 100% Extra Virgin Olive Oil uploaded by Teran F.Crisco 100% Extra Virgin Olive Oil uploaded by Deja S.Crisco 100% Extra Virgin Olive Oil uploaded by Shelby B.

BY CRISCO

Crisco® 100% Extra Virgin Olive Oil.
Best for dipping, dressings & sauces.
Imported.
16.9 fl oz (1 pt 0.9 fl oz) 500 ml. see more...

Deja S.
I really love the oil! I actually don't use it for cooking though, so I'm not actually using it for the intended purpose. Anyway, I use it in my hair when it really dry. (Really hard to wash out) It makes my hair more soft and manageable. I also use it to take off my eyeliner and mascara.(don't get it in your eyes....) It really good for that like it take s it all off, then just cleanse your face.
Shelby B.
Omaha, NE
I LOVE this oil! I bought the light tasting as I'm not a huge olive oil fan but I like the benefits of using it. It works so well with everything I cook!
Teran F.
Love this Oliver oil. Esp with my scrabble eggs! Bought it at foodland sometimes Walmart but does amazing with my foods! Recommend it over anything else
Sana  .
Richardson, TX
Healthy awesomeness in a bottle..i have been using Crisco for a year now and alsolutely love it.Smells great and is great for salad dresings
Katie K.
Virginia Bch, VA
I love cooking with olive oil so I knew I'd love this! I love how inexpensive it is as well. The easy grip bottle makes cooking a breeze.
Molly W.
Quincy, OH
So healthy to cook with. I live using it. Gives my food a much better and moist taste. I really like to fry with it also
Elizabeth H.
I was a little hesitant to try this product, but it really is a fantastic olive oil. It is also affordable.
Ashley P.
I love Crisco and love olive oil so this would be something I would be extremely interested to try.... I'll have to keep my eye out!