Crisco 100% Extra Virgin Imported Olive Oil 25.3 Fl Oz Plastic Bottle

BY CRISCO

Best for dipping, dressings and sauces see more...

Crisco 100% Extra Virgin Imported Olive Oil 25.3 Fl Oz Plastic Bottle
Carol A.
Vero Beach, FL
I purchase two of these 25 oz plastic bottles each month as I use a lot of Olive Oil. I prefer the 100% Extra Virgin Oil and this brand. I use it for every meal that I cook and I like to use a generous amount. The benefits are healthier than using other less expensive oils. I also use it on my face every night and morning for my extremely dry skin for moisturizing. I do use an an additional sunscreen and moisturizer. It's my favorite brand so far. I would like to try the organic brand too.
Aaron A.
Loves Park, IL
I prefer more authentic olive oil but when use this when I don't feel like spending the extra money. It is not a bad brand by any means and for most uses it works just great.
Victoria A.
Huntington , IN
I use this quite a bit for cooking. Very useful, and lasts forever. It tastes great when making bread oils too!
Allison M.
This bottle lasts such a long time and I literally use it in just about everything I cook. Super delicious.
Carly C.
Logan, UT
A great budget olive oil! Good flavor and it lasts a long while. Use it for cooking all the time
jennifer n.
Humboldt, IA
I use this olive oil so often when I am cooking. perfect for a marinade or a grilling!