GroceryPantryCrisco
100% Canola Oil Original No Stick Spray - 6 oz

Crisco 100% Canola Oil Original No Stick Spray - 6 oz

by Crisco

DetailsSimple spray touch with click and go nozzleKosherFat free cooking0 grams trans fat per servingDirectionsTwist Nozzle Above To Open. A One-Second Spray Covers A 10 Skillet. 1. Shake Well. 2. Hold Can 6 To 12 Inches From Cookware Or Food. 3. Spray...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Crisco 100% Canola Oil Original No Stick Spray - 6 oz!
Lisa J.
Crisco 100% Canola Oil Original No Stick Spray - 6 oz uploaded by Lisa J.
Purchased at: Walmart
I love this spray. I use it in my frying pan as well as spraying meats I’m bake “frying” in the oven. It makes the meat coating crispy just like frying in the oil. I paid $3.97 a can at Walmart. #influenster #voxbox
Andrea S.
Cedar Rapids, IA
Crisco 100% Canola Oil Original No Stick Spray - 6 oz uploaded by Andrea S.
This non-stick spray is so easy to use. A quick little spray on the bottom and sides of the pan is all you need. Everything I've baked with it turns out amazing, the spray is tasteless. Best part is it makes the treat very easy to remove from the pan. I've tried it with glass and metal pans and it works for both.

Looking for your answer?