BY CRIO BRU

Vega Real with Natural Hints of Strawberries & Green Tea. 100% Cocoa. Brews Like Coffee. Increase Energy*. Reduce Hunger*. Strengthen Immune System*. Antioxidant Rich Described as paradise by Christopher Columbus, the Vega Real is one of the most fertile valleys in the Dominican Republic.  Translated as "Royal Meadow," this lush, tropical garden nurtures the finest cocoa trees.  The earthy-toned beans reveal a luxuriously complex flavor with hints of strawberries and green tea with a wonderful cocoa aroma. see more...

• What retailers usually carry this product?4 Answers
  • So is this just like hot chocolate? Does it taste good?4 Answers
  • Does this actually taste like chocolate? 5 Answers
  • "Would highly recommend based on taste alone!" in 1 review
Katrina O.
Pendleton, IN
Feels like coffee without the jitters definitely does not taste like coffee but brEws the same in a coffee maker or French press have not tried in a Keurig machine
Jenny V.
Was pretty surprised it tasted better then i thought it would. Not overly sweet, but definitely cant deny its chocolate. Smooth and not. Overly pricey.
Shannon C.
A friend had given me this product. I was excited to try it but I did not have a french press or slow brew coffee maker. Was really bummed.
Breann C.
Highland Park, NJ
I have this, but I wasn't sure what to think of it. I wanted it to be like hot chocolate but it wasn't really that sweet.
Courtney M.
Crio bru us a staple in my house. I add a little sugar substitute sometimes and then it truly trumps packaged hot cocoa.
Ann W.
Bridgeville, PA
Amazing product! Loved the smooth taste and it worked perfectly in my french press! Would highly recommend based on taste alone!
Kayla B.
Newmanstown, PA
Victoria L.
Albany, GA
Tasted great. Better than I thought it would be. Also feels like I have drank coffee each time I have it
live l.
Canyon Cntry, CA
Absolutely love it! I love the wonderful smell and taste of the chocolate .
Seema h.
I love anything chocolate so I love this and I also really am addicted to the smell of this and chocolate. Good flavor to boost my mood.
Emily N.
Alexandria, VA
Does this actually taste like chocolate?
Delaney J.
Abilene, Tx
So is this just like hot chocolate? Does it taste good?
Michelle C.
What retailers usually carry this product?