Crio Bru Coca River Brewable Drinking Chocolate uploaded by McKenna D.

BY CRIO BRU

Coca River with Natural Hints of Green Banana & Blackberries. 100% Cocoa. Brews Like Coffee. Increase Energy*. Reduce Hunger*. Strengthen Immune System*. Antioxidant Rich The Coca River winds through an emerald paradise in southern Ecuador until it feeds into the mighty amazon.  Nearby, a village called Vilcabamba is famous for the longevity of its people, many living more than a century.  Nurtured in the black soil of this rainforest valley, the Ecuadorian cocoa bean produces the boldest and chocolatiest Crio Bru, with notes of green banana and blackberries. see more...

• Where can you find this? It looks amazing, and it is certainly the ...1 Answers
  • Does this brew in a coffee pot? or is it like instant coffee? i thi...1 Answers
  • What do you do with this product?1 Answers
Olacia L.
Olacia L.
Bergenfield, NJ
Easy to dissolved very tasty hmmmmmmmmmmm I like it but warm or super cold I think its protein content is very good though
live l.
live l.
Canyon Cntry, CA
Fitspiration Expert
Never tried or even heard of it. However, I loveeeee chocolate. I have a feeling that I'm gonna love this.
Katie S.
Katie S.
I love this stuff, it is easy to make. You just need a french press. And it taste really good. I like to add mine with some coconut milk creamer.
McKenna D.
McKenna D.
Idaho Falls
I was very hesitant to try this product. However, it is amazing! My family and I love it and make it all the time. It is smooth and delicious! It is also very easy to make and comes in a variety of flavors. We like to add in different creamers to mix it up.
Brandi H.
Brandi H.
Waynesburg, Pa
I was skeptical at trying this at first, but I do think that it has a good taste.
Michelle S.
Michelle S.
Middletown, NY
Good product. Decent price and taste good. Easy to make also. No complaints.
Emma B.
Emma B.
Rochester, MI
I really like this product. It's cheap and easy to make. Would definitely recommend!
Laura R.
Laura R.
Fitspiration Expert
Defenitly will be buying again and again. This stuff was so delicious true to its flavor. My kids love it as well and they are picky Lil monsters
tipper M.
tipper M.
I tried this because I got a free sample but I HATED it. It tasted like chocolate water to me, reading reviews I'm wondering if maybe I didn't use enough though.
Tammy F.
Tammy F.
Arabi, Ga
I've never heard of this before but it sounds pretty good. I would definitely try it out!
Anne V.
Anne V.
New Buffalo, MI
Where can you find this? It looks amazing, and it is certainly the season! I would love to try this product:)
Mallory G.
Mallory G.
Burlington, MA
Does this brew in a coffee pot? or is it like instant coffee? i think it's interesting but is it a useful supplement to get into?
Caitlin G.
Caitlin G.
Las Vegas, NV
What do you do with this product?
Tricia G.
Tricia G.
Sherman Oaks, CA
Is this supposed to be about the chocolate flavor and be tasty or focus more on health attributes?
Brittany G.
Brittany G.
Arlington, VA
Where is this product available and how long does it last after purchase?