Crio Bru Coca River Brewable Drinking Chocolate uploaded by McKenna D.

BY CRIO BRU

Coca River with Natural Hints of Green Banana & Blackberries. 100% Cocoa. Brews Like Coffee. Increase Energy*. Reduce Hunger*. Strengthen Immune System*. Antioxidant Rich The Coca River winds through an emerald paradise in southern Ecuador until it feeds into the mighty amazon.  Nearby, a village called Vilcabamba is famous for the longevity of its people, many living more than a century.  Nurtured in the black soil of this rainforest valley, the Ecuadorian cocoa bean produces the boldest and chocolatiest Crio Bru, with notes of green banana and blackberries. see more...

• Where can you find this? It looks amazing, and it is certainly th...1 Answers
  • Does this brew in a coffee pot? or is it like instant coffee? i t...1 Answers
  • What do you do with this product?1 Answers
The-Exercist E.
Fitspiration Expert
As a coffee drinker, this didn't terribly impress me. It tastes fairly good and had a nice little energy kick to it, but I'm still going to be drinking my usual coffee in the morning. This is fine on occasion (and if someone else is willing to buy it for me) but won't be replacing my routine.
Katie S.
I love this stuff, it is easy to make. You just need a french press. And it taste really good. I like to add mine with some coconut milk creamer.
Aimee N.
Cashton, WI
I love this so much. Just started drinking it a few days ago! I already cant go a day without it! Honestly I'd probably drink it in my sleep if possible.
tipper M.
I tried this because I got a free sample but I HATED it. It tasted like chocolate water to me, reading reviews I'm wondering if maybe I didn't use enough though.
Laura R.
Fitspiration Expert
Defenitly will be buying again and again. This stuff was so delicious true to its flavor. My kids love it as well and they are picky Lil monsters
Courtney G.
Williamsburg, VA
This product doesn't taste bad at all. I was sort of skeptical about trying this product, but in the end, I really like this product.
Olacia L.
Bergenfield, NJ
Easy to dissolved very tasty hmmmmmmmmmmm I like it but warm or super cold I think its protein content is very good though
Dina A.
I was skeptical about this product when I first heard about it. But now that I e tried it I want to drink it every day!
live l.
Canyon Cntry, CA
Fitspiration Expert
Never tried or even heard of it. However, I loveeeee chocolate. I have a feeling that I'm gonna love this.
Denise G.
It is soooo yummy and so good for you too! I highly recommend it to anyone who likes chocolate!
Amber L.
Fitspiration Expert
Ive never tried this but it sounds yummy and appealing. Anyone know the nutrition facts on it?
Vanessa O.
Fitspiration Expert
Has anyone ever purchased this more then once ?
Sarah J.
This sounds really cool but is this sweetened with anything? Or do you add sweetener to it like coffee?
Heather L.
I love chocolate, but what exactly is the point of this product? Too ingest more antioxidants? Just to enjoy the taste of chocolate? Why is it "brewable"? Is it some sort of coffee type deal?
Whitney J.
Fitspiration Expert
Where do you purchase this? Does it taste "artificial" at all?