BY CRIO BRU

Cavalla with Natural Hints of Coconut & Cinnamon. 100% Cocoa. Brews Like Coffee. Increase Energy*. Reduce Hunger*. Strengthen Immune System*. Antioxidant Rich Winding along its western front, the Cavalla River gives shape to the exotic Ivory Coast.  The surrounding agricultural area is dotted with small, family-owned farms that produce the very best African cocoa for Crio Bru.  The dark, earthy-toned beans are carefully hand-selected to enhance the full-bodied chocolate flavor, with hints of dark spice, coconut, and cinnamon. see more...

• ¿tiene buen sabor? me da miedo comprarlo y que no...Be the first to answer!
  • Is this a caffeine replacement like coffee? Is it a dietary supplem...2 Answers
  • Does this taste good I would like to try it5 Answers
  • "I would highly recommend this. " in 1 review
Tiffany T.
Tiffany T.
Paradise, UT
In love with this stuff! Makes me feel amazing and tastes like heaven. Highly highly recommend!
Jennifer T.
Jennifer T.
Meridian, ID
I love this flavor of Crio Bru! Especially with a touch of International Delight's Almond Joy Creamer. It's delicious hot or cold and is a low calorie treat that I drink instead of the hot cocoa that I crave in the cooler months and chocolate milk in the warmer months.
Nikki J.
Nikki J.
My red flag is all the asterisk after each claim and then they don't even tell you what the catch is....
Aileen S.
Aileen S.
El Monte, CA
Crio Bru Cavalla Brewable Drinking Chocolate is actually very good. I had it once at my friend's house and it was quite satisfying.
live l.
live l.
Canyon Cntry, CA
Fitspiration Expert
Crio Bru is a very great product. I love the creamy chocolate. I would highly recommend this.
Katie S.
Katie S.
If you like coffee and chocolate that is what this taste like. I am not always a big coffee drinker but I love this brand of choffee better then any of the other ones. I do however find it better with a little bit of coconut creamer.
Christine B.
Christine B.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
I started this a few weeks ago. And I would lile to start out saying that it definitely takes the hunger away. By the evening I still wasn't hungry which isn't normal lol
Anna D.
Anna D.
Fresno, CA
To be honest I had this once at a party as a beverage, the host swore by it and said it was better than coffee itself! Must find in california though!
Kayla B.
Kayla B.
Newmanstown, PA
I like this well love it, I'm a chocolate addict so anything chocolate works for me, which I love.
Dantrice W.
Dantrice W.
Los Angeles, CA
I have never in my life seen something like this. I don't even think they have this in california. I will not be trying this at all.
Jamie B.
Jamie B.
Does this taste good I would like to try it
Ashley H.
Ashley H.
Gainesville, FL
Is this a caffeine replacement like coffee? Is it a dietary supplement?
francys v.
francys v.
MIAMI , FLORIDA
¿tiene buen sabor? me da miedo comprarlo y que no me guste