Crimson Peak [Blu-ray] uploaded by Monica C.

BY NONE

Julia B.
Slatington, PA
I really loved this film. Although Critics believed it wasn't one of Guillermo Del Toro's best, I thought it was great. The CGI and visuals throughout the film were beautiful. The colors used were oddly haunting and warm at the same time. The ending to the story was also bittersweet and realistic. Things that I can't say about many films today. The DVD was a great addition to my collection.
Mary F.
A wonderfully dark and intriguing Romance. In my opinion Tom Hiddleston is not at the top of his game in this movie. As the lead man I think they needed somebody a little bit more creepy a little less dashing for the park. This movie is almost a part of Beauty and the Beast, except I think it should be more Beauty and the creepy, handsome man. If you are interested in the macabre this is definitely a movie for you.
Monica C.
Rosamond, CA
This movie definitely was not what I expected. It has a very unexpected twist to it. It's more of a romantic thriller rather a horror film. It's still a good movie though. Didn't scare me at all but there are some jump scares in there.
Charlotte C.
Riverside, CA
I absolutely love Tom Hiddleston, and his acting was amazing. Totally fell in love! The story isn't supposed to be scary, rather just a dark romance with lots of twists! I recommend this movie and wish more people would see it!
Barbara G.
Kingsport, TN
Oh my god, I didn't know you could review movies on here!! Ok let me calm down. Anyway so I'm in live with this movie! It is amazing on so many levels. The sets beautiful, costumes beautiful, acting was on point, story was awesome. I love Guillermo del toro movies. This one is no exception. I was so excited to see this and it didn't disappoint. The story wasn't what i expected but I loved it anyway. Very gothic. In bluray this movie so beautiful I cant even describe it.
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
Is this about ghosts?
Charlotte C.
Riverside, CA
Anyone else fall for Thomas sharpe?!