BY CRIMSON

Heavy duty I-beam clamp compatible with all standard 1.5 in. NPT interfaces weighing up to 250lb. Combine with Crimson E-series fixed extensions or EA-series adjustable extensions. Adapter mounts to I-beams up to 12 in. Features Mounts to I-beams up to 12 in. Compatible with all ceiling extensions and components that use standard 1.5 in. NPT interface Through-column cable routing for an uncluttered look (fits standard VGA connector) Specifications Weight capacity - 250 lbs. (113.4kg) 1.5 in. NPT thread compatible - Yes (all 1-1/2 in schedule 40 11.5 NPT columns with standard 1.5 in. NPT interface) Mounting surface - I-beam Construction - high-grade cold rolled steel Product finish - scratch resistant epoxy powder coat Item Weight - 9 lbs. (4.1kg) Dimension - 15 L x 6 W x 6 H in. Color - Black see more...

Crimson CAB1 I-Beam Clamp 1.5 In. NPT interface
Be the first to review this item!

Start your review of Crimson CAB1 I-Beam Clamp 1.5 In. NPT interface!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?