BY CRIMINAL MINDS #14 in TV

• Who else thinks shemar Moore is cute?! ūüėć #popculturebadge2 Answers
  • I‚Äôm a huge fan of the show. Do you watch Criminal Minds ...5 Answers
  • Why do you watch this? #popculturebadge4 Answers
Criminal Minds
  • "They always do a great job on keeping their viewers on their toes with great story lines and nerve wrecking cases and creepy criminals." in 34 reviews
  • "I love that not only every episode do we learn about how the brain ticks but as a viewer there is also such a sense of family within the show." in 33 reviews
  • "One of my favorite shows, the team consists of different types of people who have different approaches to the same issue." in 29 reviews
  • "First and foremost let me just say shemar Moore hello yummy I wish I was his babygirl second of all its really a freaky show to know that people really have such warp freaky mines freaks me out and that's why I love this show so much it's so scary I have to watch it a little bit at a time and give myself a break too because people are freaking scary that's why I love the show ." in 24 reviews
  • "I honestly started watching this show on repeat and I caught up with that and I bought the DVD's so that I could catch up faster with the TV show and I am so glad I did." in 19 reviews
Eulrey H.
Landover, MD
Funny story : I Loved Criminal Minds for years . I was a day one fan and watched all .. ALL the episodes (DVR). No matter how creepy and legit sick the criminals were I would watch. Then I purchased my first home.. I live alone. The show were way too scary! Love the show , Love the cast ( Mr. Moore) , but for my own sanity I had to stop watching.
Zulaiha L.
United States
My favorite show ever! I love each and every episode as well as characters. Not only is this show entertaining and keeps u at the edge of ur seat, it is very informative. They do a good job in showing the types of cases that BAU agents go through and what tools they use in order to tackle them as well as how they catch the bad guys by profiling. As a psychology minor, this was really interesting to me. They deal with alot of weird cases from stalking to cannabalism. Because of this, I am glad that they also show the psychological pain the characters suffer themselves due to these cases that which they encounter, hence keeping the show very real and relatable.
I do find it frustrating at times when new characters pop up to replace old ones either permanently or temporarily, however, those new characters blend in well and you can not help but end up liking them. This is a show that I kind of wish never ends.
Michelle B.
Rome, GA
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
This is one show that I’m pretty sure I have never missed an episode! I love the suspense with every episode and the character story lines are always great. This is one show that I will definitely mourn over when it goes off the air.
Galina S.
La Grange, CA
My kids and I all love this show! We've been watching it for years. Each and every character is unique and as a whole team they are great! The storylines are current and always fresh. Sometimes little bits of a story will continue in future episodes, I love those especially.  Definitely a binge worthy series.
Ane K.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
OMGG YES IM FINALLY WRITING A REVIEW ABOUT CRIMINAL MINDS!! I'm gonna start off with the cast and the actors with two words: they're amazing! I feel like its not like other Tv shows, I mean i tried watching CSI and other tv shows and they were not doing it for me. Criminal minds is super interesting and honestly not only you spend your free time watching your fav series but in a way you get educated. They tell you so much about criminal behavior and they include lots of psychology (which is something i admire) and they do it in a way you don't realize you're learning new stuff because its just too fun and addicting. Definitely recommend it.
Emily S.
This is my absolute favourite crime show. It's so unique in the development of the team, all of the characters have such well-written stories. Of course you get the occasional bad actor for a side-role, but overall this is an incredibly gripping mystery series that keeps you invested through every turn. My only complaint is that some episodes can be pretty gritty and my husband and I will skip certain episodes or scenes to protect our minds.
Marquita S.
Richmond
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
This show always had me on the edge of my seat. There were constant twists and turns with each episode. The whole who dun it concept is what make it interesting. The actors are great and make the storylines realistic. I miss some of the characters now from pass episodes, but it is still a good show.
Sezim M.
Round Rock
I grew up on this show (which sounds morbid I know) but it truly is amazing! Although the subject matter is very grim and scary, I think it is a great cautionary tale and makes one take care of their personal safety. And yes, Dr.Reid is everything and multiplies my affection of this show by 1000x
Amy G.
Manasquan, NJ
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Love this show and I’ve been watching it from the beginning! It’s absolutely amazing and horrifying at the same time. The detectives look into the minds of serial killers and try to solve past and current cases. Sometimes they are involved, which creates suspense. Other times, they have episodes based on their lives outside of work. It’s a great show to watch! I highly recommend it, if you love mysteries!
Kelly M.
I really love watching Criminal Minds. I started watching the whole series on Netflix even though I have watched a lot of them on tv already. There are interesting story lines and I really love the characters...especially the ones from the original cast!
Catherine J.
Derry, NH
Who is your favorite character on the show?
Catie E.
Avon, OH
Who is your favorite character?
keri w.
Rhinelander, WI
I've never seen Criminal Minds. Is it worth checking out?
Caitlin M.
N Charleston, SC
There's a ton of episodes, but I've been wanting to watch this show for awhile now. Is it worth it?
Ashley C.
Burnsville, MN
What's a show that compares to this show that I should start watching?