BY CRIMINAL MINDS #15 in TV

• Who else thinks shemar Moore is cute?! ūüėć #popculturebadge2 Answers
  • I‚Äôm a huge fan of the show. Do you watch Criminal Minds religiou...1 Answers
  • Why do you watch this? #popculturebadge2 Answers
Criminal Minds
  • "They always do a great job on keeping their viewers on their toes with great story lines and nerve wrecking cases and creepy criminals." in 34 reviews
  • "I love that not only every episode do we learn about how the brain ticks but as a viewer there is also such a sense of family within the show." in 33 reviews
  • "One of my favorite shows, the team consists of different types of people who have different approaches to the same issue." in 29 reviews
  • "First and foremost let me just say shemar Moore hello yummy I wish I was his babygirl second of all its really a freaky show to know that people really have such warp freaky mines freaks me out and that's why I love this show so much it's so scary I have to watch it a little bit at a time and give myself a break too because people are freaking scary that's why I love the show ." in 24 reviews
  • "I honestly started watching this show on repeat and I caught up with that and I bought the DVD's so that I could catch up faster with the TV show and I am so glad I did." in 19 reviews
Ane K.
Pop Culture Expert
OMGG YES IM FINALLY WRITING A REVIEW ABOUT CRIMINAL MINDS!! I'm gonna start off with the cast and the actors with two words: they're amazing! I feel like its not like other Tv shows, I mean i tried watching CSI and other tv shows and they were not doing it for me. Criminal minds is super interesting and honestly not only you spend your free time watching your fav series but in a way you get educated. They tell you so much about criminal behavior and they include lots of psychology (which is something i admire) and they do it in a way you don't realize you're learning new stuff because its just too fun and addicting. Definitely recommend it.
Rose V.
Upper Marlboro
 Mentally stimulating is all I can say about this show.  I‚Äôm a long time follower of the show and I will continue to watch and sometimes rewatch it if I missed something. I just love having my fire stick which gives me that access to the show when I want to see the episodes
Marichan T.
Clayton, NC
If you are looking for something very excited you can watch this show. (don¬īt do it at night) You are going to be thrilled by every character and every situation. The way that these agents think and analyze everything will blow your mind.
Taylor F.
Toledo, OH
Pop Culture Expert
This show is  unlike any other crime show on TV right now. It's kind of like CSI, but better. This show follows cops in the FBI trying to find serial killers, ones that have attacked, and before they attack again. They try and get into the mind of the killer so they can predict who their next victim will look like, and stop the murder before it happens. It's creepy, unpredictable, and addicting. I absolutely love it.
Melissa V.
Very similar to CSI and SVU in the criminal department. However, this take a look from the behavioral analysis angle. They try to use deduction and pinpoint the psychological factors relating to the crimes they study in order to help them catch the criminal. Yes, Shemar Moore did add to the how much I love this show factor, but overall, even with him; EXCELLENT!  I think there's a spin off as well if I'm not mistaken.
Rhiannon V.
Albuquerque , NM
Pop Culture Expert
I'm so addicted to this show such great actors and actresses. anyone else like this show? I like watching for education to see what makes people commit a crime. Good show to watch if your wanting to be a criminologist
Alix G.
I used to watch this every day when I was younger and to be honest it was really crazy how they came up with something new each episode. The side stories were good and the characters were so relatable and amazing. There were times where I did not like some episodes because of what they contained and it’s probably not a show for children but either way I used to love it!
Bridgett B.
Deep Run , NC
Pop Culture Expert
I love everything about Criminal Minds. All the characters I love but I love Spencer Reid!!! The actor does so well with the role. I can watch reruns of this all day. So if you wanna watch a show about profilers this is that show!
Elizabeth R.
Linwood, NC
Pop Culture Expert
One of my all time favorite shows, I love law and order and criminal shows, Spencer is my favorite character and one of the funniest and most sincere characters on television.
Meggan M.
Electra, TX
This is definitely one of my favorites!  Even with the changing of the characters (some I liked more than others) , it never disappoints.  I have watched seasons 1-12 and can't wait to start on the next season!  I would recommend this to anyone who is looking for a series to get into.
Catherine J.
Derry, NH
Who is your favorite character on the show?
Catie E.
Avon, OH
Who is your favorite character?
keri w.
Rhinelander, WI
I've never seen Criminal Minds. Is it worth checking out?
Caitlin M.
N Charleston, SC
There's a ton of episodes, but I've been wanting to watch this show for awhile now. Is it worth it?
Ashley C.
Burnsville, MN
What's a show that compares to this show that I should start watching?