Criminal Minds

The cases of the F.B.I. Behavioral Analysis Unit (B.A.U.), an elite group of profilers who analyze the nation's most dangerous serial killers and individual heinous crimes in an effort to anticipate their next moves before they strike again.

Who lost so much interest after Morgan left?
Is Criminal Minds a binge worthy show ?
Is it worth how long it is?
Start your review of Criminal Minds!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“They always do a great job on keeping their viewers on their toes with great story lines and nerve wrecking cases and creepy criminals.” in reviews
“I love that not only every episode do we learn about how the brain ticks but as a viewer there is also such a sense of family within the show.” in reviews
“One of my favorite shows, the team consists of different types of people who have different approaches to the same issue.” in reviews
“First and foremost let me just say shemar Moore hello yummy I wish I was his babygirl second of all its really a freaky show to know that people really have such warp freaky mines freaks me out and that's why I love this show so much it's so scary I have to watch it a little bit at a time and give myself a break too because people are freaking scary that's why I love the show .” in reviews
“I honestly started watching this show on repeat and I caught up with that and I bought the DVD's so that I could catch up faster with the TV show and I am so glad I did.” in reviews
kansas
This is one of my all time favorite shows! Season 1 through 12 are on Netflix. I got attached to the characters so easily and whenever something happen or someone let I felt the pain lol. This show is really good at pulling you in and getting you attached. Reid and Derek will forever be my favorite of all time. I love the way it throws curveballs at you unexpected and it keeps you on your toes. I am starting season 13 and let me tell you... the last couple episode of season 12 got me good. I have never been more nervous in my life. The storyline of the episodes are always interesting and I haven’t got bored of the show yet! If you are needing something to binge I definitely recommend this show to EVERYONE! The team also has such a good dynamic and no matter what the show throws at them, they always seem to make bonds with new people.
Havertown , PA
Criminal Minds was one of my favorite television series. Each character was unique and complex, but their personalities together made them a great team. In the beginning of the series you didn’t have to follow a story line. Each episode was completed after the hour unless it was a two part session finale. As the series continued a main character would leave. Sometimes the character returned or they were replaced by an equally strong character. Half way through the series you had to really follow along with the characters’ storyline while they investigated a serial killer. Criminal Minds appealed to me because I enjoy true crime and I could miss an episode without feeling lost which was so true with every other series on television at that time. Overall, it was a series that was suspenseful with characters that you became attached to.
Litchfield, MN
I really like this series. Again, I didn’t watch this when it first came out...actually we started binge watching the 12 seasons that were out on Netflix. So good!! I’m NOT crazy about some of the characters/actors. Ok...so by the end of the, probably 6th season, I did start to get tired of it...because, obviously, they can’t figure it out...then all of a sudden everything falls into place and the first person they think is the unsub is the one that committed the crime. It got pretty predictable...and I was a little jaded about it. But, even though nothing has changed, I still WANT to watch it, so...I guess it’s good in my mind still. Lol
Constable, NY
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
This show is one of my favorites and I even enjoy watching the reruns on tv.  The only thing that sucks about this show is that Netflix is taking its sweet time putting the last 3 seasons up so I can finish the series and I don't want to have to purchase another streaming subscription (CBS) to finish out the series.  I love this show mainly because not only is every case different but there is a story line that keeps going and every now and then an old case will pop back up that will effect a character and their life they live.
I really love this show. I have always been interested in criminal psychology, and after going to school for a degree in Criminal Justice, someone (my professor) told me that this show was starting up and to watch it.It is so wonderful! It really goes in depth with how profiling really works. It keeps a great story line all the way through, with many twists and bizarre themes. The characters in the show are established very well, with interesting personalities that really hold the show together.
Terrebonne, OR
I've been watching this show since it premiered, even though it's not coming out with new episodes. This show was so well put together from story lines, to the absolutely incredible cast/crew, and the stories that never ended. I was so so disappointed when they decided to take this show off of the air, but WOW, the amount of episodes they created and shedding some light into the BAU for the 1st time. I honestly didn't even know there were actually "real people" who did this job until this show aired!
I have watched every episode of every year. This show was thoroughly enjoyable. Some of the story lines were quite brilliant. Made me think what type of mind could think of these scenarios? Which I found added to my intrigue. Plus the actors (although after awhile were traded out too frequently) were perfect in this series. My personal favorite: Dr. Spencer Reed. I could watch these over and over. Favorite Episode: The Fisher King (parts one & two) Loved this series. Criminal Minds
Austin, TX
This is one of my favorite shows, I find the criminals they fight so intriguing & interesting. Crazy to think that really happens in this world, the characters are well rounded & dimensional which I appreciate. I am invested in the characters lives & all that jazz. One of the only shows where any new characters they bring in I still like as an asset to the show. Love the vibe how they can be serious but humans too. Don’t ever cancel this!
Rowlett, TX
I really love this show, Reid is by far my favorite character. I love the whole concept of the show where the look at the BAU which goes into the killers behaviors. There is crime, mystery, action, and a ton of creepy killers. But also some funny and sweet movements. There are also huge plot twists!! And I personally get to attached to all of the characters. Also be careful watching these at night if you get creeped out easily.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Criminal Minds uploaded by Kira G.
My absolute favorite show! I love the characters, my absolute favorite is Emily and Spencer, but you just love everyone! The cases are so intriguing and the psychological aspect is so interesting. You also love the side stories of the characters and the character development and the sense of family. I love it. One of the best parts of the show are the quotes in the beginning and end of each episode.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...