• Who else thinks shemar Moore is cute?! 😍 #popculturebadge2 Answers
  • I’m a huge fan of the show. Do you watch Criminal Minds religiou...1 Answers
  • Why do you watch this? #popculturebadge2 Answers
Criminal Minds
  • "They always do a great job on keeping their viewers on their toes with great story lines and nerve wrecking cases and creepy criminals." in 34 reviews
  • "I love that not only every episode do we learn about how the brain ticks but as a viewer there is also such a sense of family within the show." in 33 reviews
  • "One of my favorite shows, the team consists of different types of people who have different approaches to the same issue." in 29 reviews
  • "First and foremost let me just say shemar Moore hello yummy I wish I was his babygirl second of all its really a freaky show to know that people really have such warp freaky mines freaks me out and that's why I love this show so much it's so scary I have to watch it a little bit at a time and give myself a break too because people are freaking scary that's why I love the show ." in 24 reviews
  • "I honestly started watching this show on repeat and I caught up with that and I bought the DVD's so that I could catch up faster with the TV show and I am so glad I did." in 19 reviews
Galina S.
La Grange , CA
My kids and I all love this show! We've been watching it for years. Each and every character is unique and as a whole team they are great! The storylines are current and always fresh. Sometimes little bits of a story will continue in future episodes, I love those especially.  Definitely a binge worthy series.
Ane K.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
OMGG YES IM FINALLY WRITING A REVIEW ABOUT CRIMINAL MINDS!! I'm gonna start off with the cast and the actors with two words: they're amazing! I feel like its not like other Tv shows, I mean i tried watching CSI and other tv shows and they were not doing it for me. Criminal minds is super interesting and honestly not only you spend your free time watching your fav series but in a way you get educated. They tell you so much about criminal behavior and they include lots of psychology (which is something i admire) and they do it in a way you don't realize you're learning new stuff because its just too fun and addicting. Definitely recommend it.
Kayla A.
Washington, NC
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
My favorite criminal show ever. I love all of the characters, but Morgan and Garcia are my favorite. Compared to CSI and Law and Order I like this so much better. All of the shows are interesting and different. I can’t watch at night by myself though because I get scared 😂🙈
LueAnne A.
Gallatin, TN
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
My favorite crime drama. The characters are fantastic! They’re relatable and realistic, they draw you into their world effortlessly. I only wish they didn’t have cast changes so much. But I suppose that goes to show how invested the viewer can become. A must see show!
Tabitha M.
Fort Worth, TX
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I would normally score this a 5 but I feel like the show is losing its appeal. They continue to lose great and important characters and now Emily is suspended. Uh, I’m not liking the story line. If they get rid of Spencer I’ll stop watching for sure.
Melissa V.
Very similar to CSI and SVU in the criminal department. However, this take a look from the behavioral analysis angle. They try to use deduction and pinpoint the psychological factors relating to the crimes they study in order to help them catch the criminal. Yes, Shemar Moore did add to the how much I love this show factor, but overall, even with him; EXCELLENT!  I think there's a spin off as well if I'm not mistaken.
Kiley N.
Green Bay, WI
This is my favorite show of all time! For some the story lines can be gory but not for me! The actors in this show are amazing and it keeps you wanting more. I can’t wait for new episodes to come out
Nicole R.
Bowling Green, KY
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
My absolute favorite crime show on television to this day! This cast is unbelievable, they blend so well together. It keeps you on your toes and second guessing yourself! I would highly recommend!
Kelsey T.
San Jose , CA
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Creepy and well written. As someone who went to school for this line of work.. I enjoy this show immensely.  If you get scared easily though.. maybe pass on it.
Meggan M.
Electra, TX
This is definitely one of my favorites!  Even with the changing of the characters (some I liked more than others) , it never disappoints.  I have watched seasons 1-12 and can't wait to start on the next season!  I would recommend this to anyone who is looking for a series to get into.
Catherine J.
Derry, NH
Who is your favorite character on the show?
Catie E.
Avon, OH
Who is your favorite character?
keri w.
Rhinelander, WI
I've never seen Criminal Minds. Is it worth checking out?
Caitlin M.
N Charleston, SC
There's a ton of episodes, but I've been wanting to watch this show for awhile now. Is it worth it?
Ashley C.
Burnsville, MN
What's a show that compares to this show that I should start watching?