BY CRICUT #24 in Craft Supplies

Cricut Tools Basic Set. Cricut has revolutionized the crafting industry with its Cartridges, Cutting Machines and easy to use tools. The new and improved Cricut Basic Tool Set includes: tweezers to lift and secure in one step, weeder to remove tiny cuts, micro-tip scissors with protective blade cover, spatula to lift cuts from the mat, scraper to clean all cutting mats, and interchangeable end caps to customize colors. Everything you're going to need to get started is right here in this tool set. Have Fun! Interchangeable end caps to customize colors. Model: 2002050 Quantity: 1 Designs: Multiple Kit, package or single item: Package Materials: Plastic, Metal. Dimensions: 9-inch' x 3-inch x 1-inch see more...

Becky C.
Becky C.
Middlesex, NJ
These tools are great for anyone starting out. They get it all done from weeding to smoothing. I only gave it four stars because the kit is pretty expensive and you can find most of this stuff for cheaper at your local hardware store. If you do not want to search for tools and don't mind paying the money, this is the kit for you.
Ashley P.
Ashley P.
Cabot, AR
I have only had my cricut explore air for about 3 weeks and i am in love. First, these tools are amazing. At first I didn't really understand the point of all the tools, but now they are a must. These are a must have when using your cricut, but check around at different stores and online to find the best deal!
Abigail B.
Abigail B.
Denville, NJ
This is a great all-in-one kit of everything you could or will need with your cricut, especially with the variety of different materials that it is compatible with. The weeding tool and little spatula tool have proved to be invaluable with removing my creations from the mats and removing tiny middle cuts.
Karol M.
Karol M.
Odenville, AL
This is a great starter kit. My biggest complaint is the tweezers. You squeeze them to open them up and then release to grab something. It's backwards and is awkward. The other products are great for weeding, cleaning up, and helping you make wonderful projects!
Sabrina T.
Sabrina T.
I use this on a daily basis with my crafting! These help so much! The scissors are very sharp. The weeder helps get materials off the cricut mat. It's pretty pricey but you could find a coupon and most stores will apply it!
Dylan W.
Dylan W.
Every single time I use my Cricut Explore, I have to use at least one of these tools.

The Scissors - I love that they have a cap on it so I can throw them in a jar or in my bag without worrying about them scratching anything. Also, I've been using these for over 2 years and they are still just as sharp after using them to cut paper, cardstock, ribbon, and more!

The Spatula - When I'm trying to remove smaller elements from my cutting mat, this is my go to tool. It doesn't compromise the quality or bend the corners like it would if you tried to use your fingernails.

The Tweezers - I use these most when working with vinyl (which I also use The Weeder for) as a way to remove pieces without dropping them or letting them fold in on itself.

The Weeder - This is crucial for intricate designs! With paper, cardstock, vinyl, and everything else - this is your go to tool for removing the pieces you don't want while keeping the pieces you do want completely in tact.

The Scraper - This tool cleans the cutting mat and keeps the stickiness longer! It also removes those little pieces you don't want on there without any issue.

If you have a Cricut, or any other electronic cutting machine, I highly recommend these! I can't live without them.

If this review was helpful please let me know! Thanks
Lee W.
Lee W.
Louisville, KY
I bought this set pretty soon after I received my Cricut Explore Air and I have used almost all of them countless times. I do wish it had come with the scoring pen, but aside from that, it is a great set and can almost always be found on sale, especially if you're willing to wait a few weeks. For paper and vinyl both, definitely a perfect purchase.
Courtney M.
Courtney M.
Metairie, LA
These tools are definitely a must have for anybody using a cricut! Anytime I break out my cricut, I break out these tools and probably would not be able to get any of my crafts done without them! My most used tools would have to be the scraper and the weeder but I use all of the tools for every craft.
T S.
T S.
I LOVE CRICUT Tools and products! This is one the best investments I have made as a DIY-er. The tools help tremendously obviously varying per product. The tools are affordable when a coupon is even better. These tools are essential for those who are considering purchasing a cricut machine.
Ali K.
Ali K.
Wentzville, MO
These tools are a must have if you own a Cricut machine! These tools help pop the paper off, help ensure the your vinyl is attached good. Very awesome set! I shopped around to find the best deal on them. I definitely recommend if you own a machine like this. Make all your projects a lot eaiser to do.
June P.
June P.
Are these tools absolutely necessary or could I use a credit card to smooth vinyl and an exacto knife to peel vinyl?
Annette H.
Annette H.
Raceland, LA
No they are not but they are great to use. I rather a scrapper than a credit card for when you wet apply vinyl.