Cricut Mini Cutting Machine

by Cricut

Does this do the same as a regular cricut?
Iss this worth it if I already have a explore 2?
Start your review of Cricut Mini Cutting Machine!
Edna G.
Glendale, NY
Cricut Mini Cutting Machine uploaded by Edna G.
I received my cricut air for Christmas. Its everything ive wanted in a machine. It cuts out basically anything you want from the internet. Everything must be done using the internet.
Angie D.
Littlerock
I love my cricut maker! I have been making so many fun decor items, iron on shirts, wine glasses, and gifts! Best home die cutting machine!
Ashley C.
My mom has this product and I used it to make a lot of the decorations for my sons baby shower ! It’s great and so creative . I wish it would work a little faster but I guess that’s what the newer modes are for ! I hope one day to own one of them
Laura M.
Louisville, KY
1,246 reviews
I love my Cricut! I have always wanted to be a crafty person and make cute little birthday and holiday cards and with this I finally can do so. You can find anything on the internet and it connects to your CRicut and allows you to make anything. You can use paper, card stock, fabric, you name it, you can achieve it!  They also have multiple cartridges with a certain theme that you can purchase. i have bought a wedding one and bachelorette themed one for my invites. It turned out so cute! If you like being crafty or simply just need something to do, I highly suggest that you buy one of these. They are awesome!
Holly M.
Waverly, OH
I love my cricut! I do so much with it! I literally have it out at least twice a week doing a project! I don’t care for the quality of their vinyl so I order mine online from amazon. Much better price and the quality surpasses the cricut vinyl!
Kelli D.
West Columbia , SC
I have the Cricut explore air 2 and it’s the best thing ever! I use it for everything and it’s actually very fairly priced.
Bailey W.
Tacoma, WA
I got my machine for Christmas and have completely fell in love! I am very crafty & have made enough of my own projects to pay for this machine. It was well worth it and I will be customizing ALL THE THINGS for my wedding!
Sandy D.
Crosby, TX
Pretty fun machine!! We love all things crafts and trying new things!! Always looking at deals for the Provo Craft Cricut Expression Electronic Cutting Machine Bought ours at Michaels
Shelby F.
Kansas City, MO
I love being crafty and the Cricut makes it so much easier to be craft quickly. I can cut out any shape by combining shapes, deleting unnecessary lines and making new shapes. I use this for everyday crafting but especially for gifts and party decor.
Lonnie Y.
Albany, KY
Highly recommended. This machine started my full time business. It wasn't long after purchase that my hobby turned into a small business. It was simple to learn. Great software and super easy to understand. Definitely recommend for hobbiest.