Cricut Maker

More tools, more materials, more possibilities. Introducing Cricut Maker™ – the ultimate smart cutting machine. Now everyone can make something they love.

How easy are these to use ?
Is this pretty easy to use for beginners who have heat press and wanting to start small businesses ?
Start your review of Cricut Maker!
Amanda R.
Visalia, CA
Cricut Maker uploaded by Amanda R.
I ordered myself the cricut maker bundle from the cricut site and waited not so patiently for it to arrive, which didn’t take very long. I’ve only made around 20 or so products with it but I absolutely love it and I’m already making plans for all of the things I want to create 😍 highly recommend this to any crafter
emily S.
Penns Grove, NJ
Cricut Maker uploaded by emily S.
Purchased at: Amazon
Definitely the Maker. All these machines are a little pricey but very worth it. So if you're willing to spend the money why not spend a little more and get the machine that can do absolutely everything that all the other machines can do plus more.. The only feature the Maker can not do is color in the pictures but i believe they are currently working on that feature.. And if you decide to make items to sell than this machine will most definitely pay for itself.. The maker cuts over 300 different materials. Look up videos and do some research on the maker. Its absolutely amazing. And also not hard to operate. It not only cuts and draws it can engrave, cut balsa wood, cloth, etc etc.... That list goes on and on... I love my Maker!!!!! There's nothing I can't make. Good luck on your decision!😉
Ruby W.
Norco, CA
Cricut Maker uploaded by Ruby W.
I seriously love my cricut maker! I started a small business using my cricut machine. I’ve also used it for both my sons birthday parties, Easter gifts and much more! Seriously try it if you’ve thought about it!
Melissa D.
San Diego, CA
Cricut Maker uploaded by Melissa D.
Purchased at: Walmart
Love my cricut maker! I use all the time. Mostly for iron on and permanent vinyl. I purchased on sale but it’s totally work it!
Melissa J.
Bluff City, TN
Cricut Maker uploaded by Melissa J.
Cricut Maker uploaded by Melissa J.
I am so glad that I upgraded to the Cricut Maker cutting machine. Before, I hade the Expression model. There is no comparison. This machine will do nearly everything! So far I have made t-shirts, car tags, greeting cards, tote bags, jewelry, wine bags, face masks, and on & on. It will cut vinyl, paper, thin wood, corkboard, fabric, and so much more. The cuts are clean and smooth (unless it's time to change the blade). Design studio is the program that comes with it. There is a free plan or you can upgrade to a paid subscription. Use this for your own pleasure or start your own craft business. Either way, this machine is top of the line and if you purchase you won't be disappointed.
Krystal R.
Las Vegas, NV
Cricut Maker uploaded by Krystal R.
Purchased at: Amazon
I love my maker it’s so crafty just like me. It’s not stuck just doing one thing it cuts paper, vinyl, HTV , fabric and so many more things I love it and it’s super easy to learn how to use it and the program it comes with I 💯 recommend this for the crafty people out there the Cricut Maker will make all your crafting dreams come true ❤️
Athena M.
Lake Elsinore, CA
Cricut Maker uploaded by Athena M.
Purchased at: Walmart
I love crafting and this machine just made it that much easier. It easy to use and is able to cut a  variety of materials. I recommend this item to everyone.
Sarah T.
Middletown, PA
Cricut Maker uploaded by Sarah T.
I just got my maker and I'm already in love. This little baby really does it all and can elevate your crafting to another level you would've never dreamed of. What can I say? The possibilities are truly endless with this machine and I cannot imagine anyone on earth regretting a purchase of it. It blows the other machines out the water.
Amber M.
Cabot, AR
Cricut Maker uploaded by Amber M.
I am in love with this machine! It takes some trial and error when learning but totally worth it! I can make my own decor. I love to make cute personalized shirts for my little ones. It is super easy to use and I would highly recommend getting the cricut access!
anna S.
Bell Gardens, CA
Cricut Maker uploaded by anna S.
Purchased at: Cricut
Obsessed!!!! From shirts, to cups, stickers, banner, flowers, cards... I can pretty much make ANYTHING!!! I purchased my cricut in June 2020 and I have been using it almost on a daily basis! Crafting is a hobby but even a small business for me now!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Rebecca A.
Teaneck, NJ
il y a 4 mois
Cricut Maker is it pronounced “cricket” or “cry-cut”? I keep getting corrected inconsistently!
Sabrina B. il y a 3 mois
“Cricket”😂 is how I pronounce it🤷🏻‍♀️
Amanda W.
Delmar, DE
Jessica T. il y a 4 mois
Yes. It's super simple to figure out. There are a ton of YouTube videos if you need some assistance.
Christina C.
West Columbia, SC
il y a 4 mois
I really want a Cricut Maker. Are they worth the price? I have three girls and I kind of feel like it would pay for itself if I could make their cool shirts etc instead of having to buy it
Morgan C. il y a 3 mois
So worth the price! I have the Cricut explore air 2 but I wish I had the maker. There are far more materials the maker can cut like wood, that the explore air cannot.
Robert E.
Shawnee Msn, KS
il y a 4 mois
Cricut Maker ? Cricut Maker we just bought one and was wanting to know what everyone is making with there's help me with some cool ideas please?
Patricia B. il y a 4 mois