Cricut Explore Design-and-Cut Die-Cutting Machine

by Cricut

Cricut Explore Design-and-Cut Die-Cutting Machine You're a curious crafter. A project pioneer. Your adventurous spirit shines through in everything you create. Get out your crafting compass and explore something exciting with this electronic cutting machine. Access thousands of images or make your own to design just about anything from home decor projects to scrapbook layouts to party favors. Discover a whole new world of creative possibilities. What You Get Cricut Explore die-cutting machine Blade (pre-installed) Accessory adapter (pre-installed) Pen Storage bag Power cord USB cord StandardGrip cutting mat (2) 12" x 8-1/2" black cardstock sheets 5-1/2" x 4" jade cardstock sheet 12" x 6" silvertone vinyl sheet 12" x 6" white iron-on sheet (2) 8-1/4" x 10" Duck Tape sheets Manufacturer's 1-year limited warranty Good to Know Broadband internet connection and internet browser are required to use the Cricut Explore. To access your 2-week Cricut Design Space subscription, you must complete the set-up process and register your machine at www. cricut.com/setup. Set-up steps are also located inside the lid of the Cricut Explore Cutting System.

Worth it? Whats the difference between this and the silhouette?
Is this one and the newer one any different. I know the air allows you to use iPad but what is the difference in the newer models?
How user friendly is this? I have been thinking about buying one of these for a couple of months now. Is it worth the money? I'm worried I will buy it and have a hard time getting the hang of it.
Start your review of Cricut Explore Design-and-Cut Die-Cutting Machine!
How would you rate this product?
Joseline C.
Las Vegas, NV
Decorator Expert Level 1
I'm in love with this machine. You can create so many different things and the possibilities are endless. I use this for a lot of my paper projects for making banners, cutting vinyl, etc. I'm in love with it. It does take some practice to get used to and learn all the different things that can be done with this machine.
Catherine C.
Marysville, PA
I love this machine with being able to cut a lot of different materials. Having the Explore Air I am able to connect to my wireless at home and where ever I bring it which makes it much easier to travel with my business. After saving the money I do not regret buying this item and would recommend it to someone who loves to craft with many different kinds of materials.
Tina G.
Modesto, CA
Cricut is amazing. I got an upgraded one for my birthday. We used it to make my baby shower invitations, the favors, prizes, and thank you cards. I also made maternity shirts, and onesies (well the iron on part) with it. Great for back to school to, you can make custom labels for binders, notebooks etc.... I couldn't imagine not having it. I get an idea, and do it. I like that I can download images too, I don't just have to use the cartage.
Becky C.
Middlesex, NJ
I am in love with my cricut explore. I love that it is extremely precise and can cut through 60 materials according to the box but i only use it for vinyl, HTV, and paper. I like how it gives you the option of buying cartridges, getting a subscription, or using your own images or all three. The possibilities are literally endless with this machine. I wish the software was a tad bit better to clean up your own images. It only allows you to use one layer unless your image is an SVG. Overall, I have no regrets with purchasing my cricut and would definitely recommend to my friends.
Esmeralda A.
Decorator Expert Level 1
I love my Cricut machine. I would say before buying one or using it definitely watch a lot of YouTube videos. There’s so much you can do with this machine. You can find great deals on them. I would highly recommend buying one.
Dylan W.
Cricut Explore Design-and-Cut Die-Cutting Machine uploaded by Dylan W.
If you have any interest in arts and crafts, this is the machine for you! I've only had my machine for a few short days, but I've already made my first few projects and know that I'll be making them with very little in the way of training. The first project is laid out with simple online instructions and took only a few minutes to complete. Once you see how easy it is to make that project, you'll be amazed at just how impressive the results can be. I've made t-shirts, signs, cards and much more!
Courtney M.
Marrero, LA
Love love love love my machine! I finally got one for Christmas this year but did not fool around with it until around Valentine's day. It definitely comes in handy for teachers because you can use it to make bulletin board letters (which are super cute with KG fonts), you can use it to cut out different shapes (i cut out light bulbs when we learned about the igh combination), you can basically use it for anything!
Emelie G.
Cut Off, LA
Decorator Expert Level 2
This machine is my sanity. I absolutely love crafting and this machine helps to make the possibilities endless. I do a lot of birthday party decorations but I also do a lot of heat transfer vinyl shirts. Would highly recommend this machine. Can't wait to get the new one. One can never have enough cricuts 😉😉😉
Jennifer S.
Fresno, CA
Absolutely love my cricut explore air 2! It can do so many things. It cuts, it scores, it writes and even engraves. This machine is a crafters dream! And it is fairly easy to use. If you do have problems there are numerous videos on YouTube to help you out.
Kristina B.
Barryville, NY
Decorator Expert Level 1
I LOVE this machine. I can create so many things with it. It has taken me a while to figure some things out, and learn all this machine can do. But once you've figured it out, it will change your life.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...