BY CRICUT #14 in Tools

Meet Cricut Explore Air 2™. Cut and write up to 2 times faster than previous Cricut Explore models with this DIY speed machine. Cricut Explore Air 2 cuts over 100 materials – everything from cardstock, vinyl, and iron-on to thicker materials like leather. Quickly. Beautifully. From cards to custom t-shirts to home décor, Cricut helps you create DIY projects in minutes. Design on the go on your favorite laptop, iPad or iPhone.

EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO GET STARTED (What’s included in the box)
• Cricut Explore Air™ 2 machine
• Built-in wireless Bluetooth®
• Cricut Design Space™ software & app
• German carbide premium blade
• USB cord and power cord
• Accessory Adapter
• 100+ free images
• 50+ free project ideas
• Getting started guide
• Pen & cardstock sample
• Cricut® 12 in. x 12 in. StandardGrip cutting mat

• Can you only make shirts with vinyl? I really want one to...1 Answers
Krista D.
I’ve had this Cricut for about 6 months and and it’s truly better than the silhouette that I used to have. The cut lines are much cleaner. The print time is faster and less noisy. The overall durability of the machine is better. The quality of print is by far better. The only con I have is that the Circut design studio isn’t as user friendly as the Silhouette brand.
Emily P.
I love my Cricut! Before I had one I used to cut everything out by hand! Yikes! Who knew what I was missing! It cuts super quick and works with just about any material. I now have the most popular house on the block when friends need projects done! 😊 the machine comes in a variaty of colors with more coming out ever day. I use it mainly for vinyl and card stock for stencils. It cuts super clean with no pull and is great for small details and projects. I have done tons of projects with it! There is nothing Circuit can't do!
alexis b.
worcester, MA
My first cricut product! I was sooo excited to open this and get started. I had a super rough time downloading everything to my computer to get situated at first. A little bit confusing, but i figured it out and have been experimenting with it like crazy! Super happy with it. Be sure to do your research before you start a project though! It’s good to know how the mats will stick and react to certain material. I used the standard grip on my vinyl (as suggested by cricut) and it was so difficult to get off that I ruined what I was attempting to do! User error based on lack of knowledge, but worth noting!
Liliana G.
I’ve had this Cricut explore going on 2 years there is endless possibilities to this machine and the material you can cut using it.
I’ve made lots of diys at home including teacher gifts, mugs, t-shirts, and the occasional party decor. I definitely recommend for anyone who enjoys crafting, you can also upload your own images as well as purchase through the Cricut site.
Brittney W.
Spokane, WA
I have the newer version of this product the cricut maker and so far I am very pleased. I am making stickers for my boyfriend's metal band! I love how easy the cricket design space is also.
Haley M.
Killeen, TX
I honestly don’t know what I would do without this machine anymore. I love that I am able to customize and label things that I already have as well as make new items that I had personality to our home. I would definitely recommend this if you’re looking for a great cutting machine. Cricut really is the only way to go with their excellent support staff.
Wendy T.
firebaugh,ca
I love my cricut machine. I'm such a crafty person and this just helps me so much. I get to paper crafts to party decorations invites t-shirts etc. I'm the go-to person to in my family and group of person. You need internet to use this which is kinda sucks you can use a computer, tablet or phone to use your cricut machine.
Autumn B.
Omaha, NE
I have used a cricut for years and just upgraded to this machine and I absolutely love it!!! There is so much you can do with it! Its definitely worth every penny! If you get one get the bundle!
Triana B.
Jacksonville, FL
I love this machine! I am able to make so much with this including shirts, decals, mugs, etc. especially with so many friends with baby it's perfect to make baby shower gifts and being a crafty hand son person this gives me the freedom to create so many things!
Angelin N.
Its the best macnine Ever , is funtional , is simple to use , its fast , i love my cricut , its effective!
Wendy G.
Tolleson, AZ
Can you only make shirts with vinyl? I really want one to make shirt but hate vinyl since it sometimes peel. Any recommendations on what to use if I get this machine?