Cricut Explore Air™ 2 Machine

by Cricut

#1 in Tools

Meet Cricut Explore Air 2™. Cut and write up to 2 times faster than previous Cricut Explore models with this DIY speed machine. Cricut Explore Air 2 cuts over 100 materials – everything from cardstock, vinyl, and iron-on to thicker materials like leather. Quickly. Beautifully. From cards to custom t-shirts to home décor, Cricut helps you create DIY projects in minutes. Design on the go on your favorite laptop, iPad or iPhone.

EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO GET STARTED (What’s included in the box)
• Cricut Explore Air™ 2 machine
• Built-in wireless Bluetooth®
• Cricut Design Space™ software & app
• German carbide premium blade
• USB cord and power cord
• Accessory Adapter
• 100+ free images
• 50+ free project ideas
• Getting started guide
• Pen & cardstock sample
• Cricut® 12 in. x 12 in. StandardGrip cutting mat

cricut machine are they easy to use & worth the cost? Cricut Explore Air™ 2 Machine ?
I got the ears on crooked but I think it's super cute, what do you think ? Used my Cricut Explore Air™ 2 Machine for cutting the cardstock ears and feet. Bernat Alize yarn on wire frame, and a pompom from Amazon. I think it's perfect for Easter.
I am very interested in getting a cricut maker, how easy is it to use a [brand:cricut]? [product:cricut-explore-air-2-machine]
Start your review of Cricut Explore Air™ 2 Machine!
Hope I.
Las Cruces, NM
Purchased at: Target
Absolutely love This machine!!! There are so many endless possibilities on the things you can do with it! Once you understand how the software works it is so easy to use! If you love crafting and have been thinking about getting one I highly recommend it !!! [product:cricut-explore-air-2-machine]
Ana C.
Rio Grande Cy, TX
Cricut Explore Air™ 2 Machine uploaded by Ana C.
I love my Cricut explorer I love crafting so is excellent for me this a variety of vinyl I love all the vinyl this is my Christmas present my husband give to me I would recommend this Cricut I know is the maker to but for me this is perfect maybe in the future I buy the Cricut maker but for now this is perfect
Sierra T.
Oklahoma City, OK
Cricut Explore Air™ 2 Machine uploaded by Sierra T.
I am so happy I invested in this amazing machine! So many capabilities 😊 It cuts over 100 materials with exact precision, it writes with perfect detail in so many different fonts, you can also score && foil with the greatest of ease! Its been such an amazing asset for me!!
Rhonda F.
Huntington, IN
Purchased at: Walmart
I jumped on the bandwagon with this one. I literally cannot imagine life without it now. I've created so much since I bought it. I always have family asking for me to make something for them. It's easy to use, I learned on my own with a little bit of help from a friend and also taught my niece. It's not too pricey but for the things you can create with it, it pays for itself. I plan on purchasing the Cricut Maker in the very near future.
Shelby S.
Brockton
Cricut Explore Air™ 2 Machine uploaded by Shelby S.
Purchased at: Walmart
Love my machine I’ve made so many gifts and things for the house!! Great price and worth every penny!!
Diane S.
Jacksonville, FL
Cricut Explore Air™ 2 Machine uploaded by Diane S.
Oh I love this marine . I was real intimidated by this when I first received it and I don’t use it as much as I should but it’s great for making gifts, vinyl signs, cards.[product:cricut-explore-air-2-machine]
Imani C.
Greenville, SC
Cricut Explore Air™ 2 Machine uploaded by Imani C.
The best thing I’ve purchased in a while! It’s convenient and very easy to use in my opinion. I use it mainly for buttons or labels for my beauty business but I absolutely love my Cricut!
Robin S.
Hopewell, VA
Cricut Explore Air™ 2 Machine uploaded by Robin S.
This has helped my small business grow alot. This machine is easy to use and comes with how to's and everything even a test cut when you sign in. I have made shirts, business cards, decals, wall art and so many other things and I love this machine so much. I have this machine in the baby blue color instead of the mint they also have matching blue tools. Easy to replace the blades and switch out items to layer them too!
Callie M.
Fort Myers, FL
Purchased at: Michaels Stores
Before this, craftiness was remedial at best. I now feel like a pro when creating things for special occasions, car decals, cards, decorations, and the list goes on! There was a slight learning curve. That's to be expected when working with a design software and new mechanical equipment. Learning what products to use for optimum results has also been a challenge. All that being b said the excitement of creating things I never dreamt possible is. Do your research on products to get optimum results. Don't get discouraged when projects fail. You will learn to make beautiful and useful things.
Ashley C.
Picayune, MS
Cricut Explore Air™ 2 Machine uploaded by Ashley C.
Purchased at: Walmart
When your mouth gets you in trouble, so you make piece offerings with your Cricut for a pun project (there's another pun for you). I love the Cricut! Well, it took me a while to figure it out. They give absolutely no instructions on how to use the machine. It took me a couple of years to sit down and actually attempt to use the machine. I have no patience so I just put it away and recently took it back out to attempt projects. So far, since I've figured out more of the machine, I've enjoyed making stuff. The weeding of vinyl is so satisfying.

109 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Julie  A.
il y a 2 mois
Paige W. il y a 2 mois
Yes! Easy to use and there are SO many free YouTube & tiktok videos to search if you are trying to do something specific . Those are what helped me a lot (: and gave me ideas! Worth it for sure! ESP for a beginner this is the perfect one to get.
Marg D.
Coe hill, ON
il y a 3 mois
Tracy J.
Winston Salem, NC
il y a 5 mois
Mariya P. il y a 4 mois
I love my machine. I never had the cricut maker, I have the cricut air 2 however once you do a quick tutorial of the design space it is very easy to use. Also there are so many amazing crafters on social media who have various tutorials on how to use it.