Cricut Explore Air™ 2 Machine

by Cricut

#1 in Tools

Meet Cricut Explore Air 2™. Cut and write up to 2 times faster than previous Cricut Explore models with this DIY speed machine. Cricut Explore Air 2 cuts over 100 materials – everything from cardstock, vinyl, and iron-on to thicker materials like leather. Quickly. Beautifully. From cards to custom t-shirts to home décor, Cricut helps you create DIY projects in minutes. Design on the go on your favorite laptop, iPad or iPhone.

EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO GET STARTED (What’s included in the box)
• Cricut Explore Air™ 2 machine
• Built-in wireless Bluetooth®
• Cricut Design Space™ software & app
• German carbide premium blade
• USB cord and power cord
• Accessory Adapter
• 100+ free images
• 50+ free project ideas
• Getting started guide
• Pen & cardstock sample
• Cricut® 12 in. x 12 in. StandardGrip cutting mat

How do you use your cricuit?
Is this machine worth the price or should I go for the maker?
I love crafting of all sorts, but I am liking to get into sign making and iron on decorating. I have been looking into the Cricut Explore Air™ 2 Machine. Has anyone tried it? Do you love it?
Start your review of Cricut Explore Air™ 2 Machine!
How would you rate this product?
14 days ago
Purchased at: Walmart
This is by far the best crafting tool I’ve bought for myself! I am able to make decorations for my son’s birthday, vinyl cutouts for his new transportation themed room, and make him shirts with iron on. The things you can make with this machine are endless! I can connect my phone up to it and cut whatever I’ve been working on on the go. Definitely recommend for any crafter!
a month agoWorcester, MA
I bought a cricut about a year ago. I thought about it for awhile before I did, & now I can tell you I don’t regret my purchase at all. Ive used it to make so many things including customized T-shirt’s, coffee mugs, thank you tags, birthday cards & so on! It’s easy to use! The design space software associated with it is also so simple, you can either pay for the design, just upload something yourself or create something as well. It was well worth what I paid for it! Cricut Explore Air™ 2 Machine
7 days agoKodak, TN
A must have for any crafter! This thing is purely magical! Would love to invest in all the products, just not enough time yet to devote allllll my skills. Seriously go get ya one!
2 months agoKaty, TX
Purchased at: Amazon
This item is AMAZING! I’ve just discovered faux leather sheets by Cricut, and I’ve now made some fab earrings- even Kendra Scott-inspired! I make greeting cards, shirts, decals for everything, & stencils for my painting crafts. So many craft options. Best gift ever!!
2 months agoPlymouth , WI
This handy dandy machine is a MUST HAVE for me! I do a ton of "DIY projects" with wood (like signs, home decor,etc.) and this machine has been a REAL life & time saver for me. The machine and design space is very user friendly and the Cricut website has a ton of useful resources. Also their technical support/customer service team is AMAZING. Love this machine and highly recommend!
3 months ago
I absolutely love my Cricut! I use it for everything! At first I was very overwhelmed by it but once you get used to it and figure out all this amazing machine can do it is life changing! I use my Cricut to make gifts, to decorate my sons room, and to make decorations for parties and events. If you’re into crafting this machine is a MUST.
25 days agoVergennes, IL
I just got this for my birthday last weekend and all the extra pieces that are recommended. You can use this Cricut for so many things. Making T-shirt, putting designs/logos on pretty much everything, and even scrapbooking. I’m sure there is a tons more you can do with it but this is all I have done so far. I highly recommend!
21 days ago
Cricut Explore Air™ 2 Machine uploaded by Crissy L.
Purchased at: Amazon
I love my Cricut cutting machine endless possibilities what you can make. Cricut is very pricey but its well worth it. Make all machines perform the same no buying adaptors or extras. Either way I enjoy my machine dearly and yes I recommend.
2 months agoBaytown, TX
Cricut Explore Air™ 2 Machine uploaded by Maritza L.
I have the cricut explorer one, bought it because it was the perfect way for beginners to start of with! But as I got it and I started realizing everything I was capable of crafting, I wish I would had got the maker :)
3 months agoRome , GA
Cricut Explore Air™ 2 Machine uploaded by Abby R.
Love my machine!!! I use it for my small business and it is amazing! Super fast cutting options and I am able to do so much with it!!!! The initial investment is kind of pricey but it is still very affordable!!!!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...