HardwareToolsCricut
Explore Air 2 Machine

Cricut Explore Air™ 2 Machine

by Cricut

#1 in Tools

Meet Cricut Explore Air 2™. Cut and write up to 2 times faster than previous Cricut Explore models with this DIY speed machine. Cricut Explore Air 2 cuts over 100 materials – everything from cardstock, vinyl, and iron-on to thicker materials like leather. Quickly. Beautifully. From cards to custom t-shirts to home décor, Cricut helps you create DIY projects in minutes. Design on the go on your favorite laptop, iPad or iPhone.

EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO GET STARTED (What’s included in the box)
• Cricut Explore Air™ 2 machine
• Built-in wireless Bluetooth®
• Cricut Design Space™ software & app
• German carbide premium blade
• USB cord and power cord
• Accessory Adapter
• 100+ free images
• 50+ free project ideas
• Getting started guide
• Pen & cardstock sample
• Cricut® 12 in. x 12 in. StandardGrip cutting mat

[product:cricut-explore-air-2-machine] Is this machine worth the money and also the work ?
Was trying to see if someone on here could help me with my machine I just bought the cricut explore air 2 and a newer phone trying to get the cricut design app to work and all it does is close out before the app opens! Cricut Explore Air™ 2 Machine
Cricut Explore Air™ 2 Machine ? What's the best thing about this? Just got one and haven't even taken it out the box yet!
Start your review of Cricut Explore Air™ 2 Machine!
How would you rate this product?
Heather L.
The Colony, TX
Cricut Explore Air™ 2 Machine uploaded by Heather L.
Love this and how easy it is to make things. My mom has one that we both use to make fun shirts for our families. It’s incredibly easy to use and makes our days so much fun finding new ideas of what to make
Danielle N.
Orlando, FL
Cricut Explore Air™ 2 Machine uploaded by Danielle N.
I just got the black machine and this is the best investment ever! I can cut out and create just about anything my crafty mind can imagine (thin materials only of course). From iron ons to birthday cake toppers, anything decor along with gifts! Whoever created this thing is genius.
Lorena G.
Douglas, AZ
Cricut Explore Air™ 2 Machine uploaded by Lorena G.
Cricut Explore Air™ 2 Machine uploaded by Lorena G.
Como me encanta mi máquina fue un obsequio pero la verdad no sabía que le podría sacar tanto provecho para varios proyectos me tiene encantada más que [email protected] decorar mi casa y cosas de mis niños todo todo se puede hacer es genial
Seforia L.
Jacksonville, FL
Cricut Explore Air™ 2 Machine uploaded by Seforia L.
Purchased at: Michaels Stores
Where do I start with this product, initially I was a bit intimidated, by all means don’t let that stop you. I started with something small just to get the “hang of it”. And from there the creativity started to flow. My Cricut works effortlessly with my laptop and printer so whatever I can possibly imagine is at my finger tips. Anything from cup designs to clothing and everything in between.
Shanta H.
Louisville, KY
Cricut Explore Air™ 2 Machine uploaded by Shanta H.
Cricut Explore Air™ 2 Machine uploaded by Shanta H.
I'm absolutely in love with my Cricut so far!!! 💗💗💗 I've only had it for about a month but I have been having so much fun making crafts. I've made paper crafts and shirts so far but the options are endless. Can't wait to make more and learn all it has to offer.
Catherine O.
Manteca, CA
Cricut Explore Air™ 2 Machine uploaded by Catherine O.
Best gift ever. Worth ever penny. Just learning how to use it but it’s actually quite easy so far. If you can buy it, DO IT..... Get it and enjoy all of the cool things you can do
Nicole V.
Toronto , ON
Cricut Explore Air™ 2 Machine uploaded by Nicole V.
LOVE LOVE LOVE! This machine is amazing! While I haven’t experimented with it much yet! I have done a few projects and love it already! The possibilities are endless! Being in quarantine due to Covid I was struggling with finding something to put my energy into and this little thing has changed all of that! Can’t wait to get crafting!
Ashley R.
Eatonton, GA
Cricut Explore Air™ 2 Machine uploaded by Ashley R.
I LOVE my Cricut Explore Air 2! I’ve been able to make so many awesome projects with my machine. This was my Mother’s Day gift this year. I have made a variety of items so far, HTV shirt decals, car decals, paper crafts, vinyl decals, etc. I am super excited to be able to make Christmas gifts with it this year. If I had any advice, it would be to get the maker if you can afford it, this is a great machine but the maker does more!
Talin A.
Los Angeles, CA
Cricut Explore Air™ 2 Machine uploaded by Talin A.
Cricut Explore Air™ 2 Machine uploaded by Talin A.
Purchased at: Amazon
I absolutely love my Cricut! The design space software is intuitive to use and has all the features I want it to have. There are plenty of products to purchase for it from Cricut and they’re both widely available and typically in stock, which is super important for me when investing in a product that requires you to keep buying more products for it. I also love that there are sooooo many off brand products it’s compatible with too.
Kayti B.
Cricut Explore Air™ 2 Machine uploaded by Kayti B.
I love my Cricut! You can do so much with it and create all kinds of these with it. I currently used mine to make shirts and custom baby onesies for a drive-by baby shower for the parents and new addition. They're pretty pricey but you can look around for some good deals once in awhile.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Sarah D.
Spartanburg, SC
il y a 3 mois
Christa J. il y a 3 mois
I have the cricut explorer air 2. If you have a computer or laptop. Try doing design space on there and see if you can get it to work that way. I prefer it much more on the laptop. It is easier to see everything and honestly the design space seems to offer more that way and it works better on the computer over all. Especially being someone new to cricut. Which I myself am. But I have made a lot of things in a about a week.
Crystal A.
Columbus, OH
il y a 3 mois
Jen S. il y a 3 mois
The endless possibilities! The ease of use and the professionalism of your projects' look.
Catherine M.
il y a 5 mois
Seforia L. il y a 5 mois
I’m not very informed about the current bundles Cricut has currently, however, the tool kit and mat are a necessity for creating almost any project. And if you plan to make greeting cards you will definitely want the sketch pens!Having the right tools makes all the difference. Happy Crafting!