Cricut Explore Air Tools Bundle

by Cricut

Get creative using the Cricut Explore Air Tools Bundle. It features built-in Bluetooth, which allows for making various crafts and other projects wirelessly with a PC, Mac or iPad. This Cricut Explore cutting machine comes with scissors, tweezers, a scraper, a spatula and a weeder to get started. It has free cloud-based design software for uploading images from a computer or iPad. This craft cutting machine's cord-free design makes it easy to place on a desk or worktable. It is also compact enough for storing on a shelf. It has a deep blade and housing that will go through thick materials like leather, canvas, poster board and felt. Use the Cricut Explore Air Tools Bundle to make party favors, invitations and decorations. Create designs for clothing or even make special gifts for family and friends. It even works with Cricut cartridges (each sold separately).

Can you buy the scissors separately or can you only get them in a tool set?
Start your review of Cricut Explore Air Tools Bundle!
Samantha B.
Hesperia, CA
Cricut Explore Air Tools Bundle uploaded by Samantha B.
I have 2 sets actually. I love them so much I have an extra for when people come over to craft with me lol.
Amanda W.
Abilene
I think the product is made great and easy to use. Very sharp. And love the cover. Great size. I do think there a little pricey but I'm glad to have them in my collection:)
Nicholas C.
Sudbury, ON
Scissors are quite sharp pick aswell wish tweezers were opposite but they work all tools seem pretty sturdy