Cricut Explore Air 2 Emerald Machine

Cricut Explore Air 2 Emerald Machine

Cut and write up at the same time up to 2X faster than previous Cricut Explore models with this DIY speed machine. The Cricut Explore Air? 2 cuts over 100 materials ? everything from cardstock, vinyl and iron-on to specialty materials like glitter paper, cork, and bonded fabric. Quickly. Beautifully. From cards to custom T-shirts to home decor, Cricut makes it easy to realize your creative vision. Design on the go on your laptop, iPad or iPhone. Browse and play with thousands of images, fonts, and ready-to-make projects. Or create your own design from scratch. Upload and cut out your own artwork absolutely free. Upload files, and turn your masterpieces into home dcor, cards, gifts, fashion, and more.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Cricut Explore Air 2 Emerald Machine!
How would you rate this product?
San Marcos, CA
I just got this last night and tested it today and I can't believe I didn't get one Sooner, it's so much fun and super easy. You can use it through your phone or computer keep in mind you have better and more access to design layouts on the computer than on phone. It says it has alot of fonts and design layouts you could use but you have to pay a monthly fee of 10$ , either way I recommend it !

Looking for your answer?