Home & GardenHousehold Cleaning SuppliesCricut
Blue Maker Vinyl and Heat Transfer Bundle

Cricut Blue Maker Vinyl and Heat Transfer Bundle

by Cricut

Introducing Cricut Maker - the Ultimate Smart Cutting Machine. With its expandable suite of tools and advanced Rotary and Knife blades, Cricut Maker gives you the freedom to make virtually any DIY project. Cricut Maker cuts hundreds of materials, from...
Start your review of Cricut Blue Maker Vinyl and Heat Transfer Bundle!
gloria F.
Fort Collins, CO
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 3
Purchased at: Amazon
I absolutely love my cricut explorer 2. At first I thought it would be hard to learn. It makes crafting a breeze. I opted in to pay the 9.99 for the service on cricut space its worth it in fonts alone. Keep extra mats at hand. I wish this was included. I've made many branded items. Cricut Blue Maker Vinyl and Heat Transfer Bundle some of the items I created are below. Happy crafting.
Alli L.
Platteville, CO
Cricut Blue Maker Vinyl and Heat Transfer Bundle uploaded by Alli L.
Cricut Blue Maker Vinyl and Heat Transfer Bundle uploaded by Alli L.
Purchased at: Amazon
Such a great package if you are just starting out with a Cricut Maker. Easy to set up and easy to use. I felt so confident after going through the set up! The projects are limitless!
Rebecca N.
Louisville, KY
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 2
Cricut Blue Maker Vinyl and Heat Transfer Bundle uploaded by Rebecca N.
I'm learning SOOO much on this! I can not tell you all the stuff I have already made with this. It was pricey but so worth it! It takes a little time to get the hang of things and you really need to watch a lot of YouTube videos!
Megan H.
Neenah, WI
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
Cricut Blue Maker Vinyl and Heat Transfer Bundle uploaded by Megan H.
Cricut Blue Maker Vinyl and Heat Transfer Bundle uploaded by Megan H.
Purchased at: Cricut
I can’t say enough good things about this! I’m able to do so many fun projects and the bundle was perfect to get a beginner like myself started #cricut
nichole S.
Cantonment, FL
Cricut Blue Maker Vinyl and Heat Transfer Bundle uploaded by nichole S.
I just got my cricut maker a few weeks ago and I LOVE it. It's perfect for big projects or just too have fun making things. It's easy to use I run it all off my phone. I love all the features so my crafting is not limited.
Cherise L.
La Quinta, CA
Purchased at: Cricut
Got my cricut maker from my husband I am so ecstatic over it . made my first project and made my Machine into a mermaid she looks amazing
Liz G.
Indianapolis, IN
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
I received this for myself made Christmas gift! I looked at several reviews before I got it. Several reviews said it was intimidating. I was actually scared to open the box but was also excited to open the box. I have found very quickly how easy it is to use. I received the Cricut maker everything bundle but wish it had replacement cutters in it. It was expensive but worth it. If you are crafty I would definitely recommend this product. I’m not sure how it compares to the other Cricut sir any of the other machines that claim to do what the Cricut products do. Maybe one day I try another product to see the difference.
Michelle S.
Boston
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
I love this heat transfer kit for my at home crafting needs. The price was right for this all inclusive Cricut starter kit.
Cedie M.
Cricut Blue Maker Vinyl and Heat Transfer Bundle uploaded by Cedie M.
Purchased at: Amazon
Love this....the best gift my husband give to me...I can do things and create new ones...this one helps me with my creation and I have a chance to show to my friends that I got the talent...but with the help of my machine....
Rhonda L.
Valparaiso, IN
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 2
Cricut Blue Maker Vinyl and Heat Transfer Bundle uploaded by Rhonda L.
The Cricut maker is such a hidden gem. It honestly kept me sane. there are so many things you can do. You can engrave, cut patterns for mask, personalizing everything. It’s a big expense upfront but well worth it.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Yesenia G.
El Cajon, CA
gloria F.
Fort Collins, CO
il y a 6 mois
Cricut Blue Maker Vinyl and Heat Transfer Bundle ? Cricut Blue Maker Vinyl and Heat Transfer Bundle Cricut Blue Maker Vinyl and Heat Transfer Bundle I LOvE MY CRICUT. I USE TO HAVE A US CUTTER. THE CRICUT IS MUCH EASIER TO USE. ITS A SMALL LEARNING CURVE. I WATCHED A BUNCH OF YOUTUBE VIDEOS. I MADE MASK, SHIRTS, STEMWARE. YOU CAN PRETTY MUCH USE IT ON ALMOST ANYTHING. The bundle gives all the extra. Which is worth the price. You can cut, draw, foil with this machine. I have not used all the accessories. And if you need get them. youtube . DESIGN SPACE IS VERY EASY TO USE. I LEARN SOMETHING ON IT EVERYDAY. PRICE ON.CRICUT WITH BUNDLE FOR WHAT YOU GET (MARKERS, PENS SCRAPER, TWEEZERS FOR THE VYNIL. AND ORE THE SIZE IS EASY TO STORE. Best investment I bought this year. TIPS: 1.I GOT THE SUBSCRIPTION ITS WORTH THE 10 A MONTH. 2.KEEP the mats covered it will last you longer. 3. Reverse if your apply on shirts or pants, masks, & more. 4. Vynil for glass Doesn't need to be mirrored. Becareful your cuts. The blades has nobody you can store 5. ALAWY CHECK MAT and utilize all your space (after market 6 5. So vanilla 6. You can
Katherine V.
Merced, CA
il y a un an
Liz G. il y a 6 mois
I love mine!!! I have been etching and putting wording on glasses. Never thought I could do this but it was worth the cost! I haven done any iron ones yet but if I can etch glass I can definitely do iron ons