Cricket Ultra Smooth Detangling Brush uploaded by Brittany H.

BY CRICKET

Ideal for detangling all hair types, wet or dry, this brush is infused with a special blend of argan oil, olive oil and keratin protein. Replace tangles with luxurious shine, and smooth manageable hair. see more...

Loren S.
Tampa, FL
This is a wacky looking brush but it gets the job done. I have soft yet curly hair that gets super tangled. A little conditioner and this brush in the shower leaves you with tangle-free smooth hair that isn't frizzy. Always detangle the hair while it's wet to lock in frizz and the bristles on this brush definitely aid in that.
Elizabeth C.
Ruskin, FL
I purchased this brush from Sally Beauty Supply on sale for $11. I use this brush daily. I love how soft and shiny my hair is after using this brush. Very easy to use, it gets out tangles like a dream. I would definitely recommend this brush! It's easy to clean and works like a charm.
Dana C.
Austin, TX
Just bought this at Ulta. It's really a great brush. I have long thick hair that I like to keep straight. This brush works well to detangle as well as when I use a flat iron it helps eliminate frizziness. The oils formulated in this brush aim to help restore hair and eliminate frizziness and breakage of ends caused from brushing with cheap brushes. Is definitely recommend this. You can buy it at Ulta for $12.50. They also offer a white brush formulated with coconut oil and keratin.
Amy M.
Jonesboro, AR
This is actually the best hairbrush I have every tried. My preschool aged daughter has very long, very thick, very wavy hair that she hates having brushed/washed/touched. With this brush, I can brush her hair, wet or dry, and she doesn't mind a bit! She even will say, with surprise, that it didn't hurt. It's been a life saver for her hair; I just wish I'd found it sooner!
Kayla M.
Salisbury, MD
I tried this brush just because and got it at a local Ulta! My hair is really knotty but this brush actually went threw it . I was pleasantly surprised!!!
natalie h.
durban
I have very curly hair so this is the best for detangling my hair without breaking or damaging my hair