BY CRICKET

Get the perfect blowout with the technique thermal brushes. The antimicrobial ionic bristles are made with tourmaline, which helps smooth hair by sealing the cuticle, smoothing hair and infusing moisture into hair shaft and scalp. These heat resistant bristles are perfect for static free styling, eliminating flyaways. The easy grip handle stores a hair sectioning pick for one stop styling. Available in eight sizes for different styling techniques. see more...

Lyndsey B.
Cape Coral, FL
Yes, please! You need this brush in your life to step up that blow out game girl! My hair dresser bought me one and I absolutely love it. It gives my hair so much volume and has just the right amount of grip in between the bristles for me to have control over my hair, and style it anyway I choose. Highly recommend for blow outs!
kaitlyn o.
I enjoy this brush whenever my friend is doing my hair. i like the way it feels whenit brushes through my hair but this is something i cannot use on a daily basis
Riki J.
Dickson, TN
The perfect brush for creating endless hairstyles! Works perfectly if paired with blow drying.