BY CRICKET

5.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

The Roc-it-Dog line targets fashionable, hip stylists and offers a versatile collection of cutting tools at promotional pricing without sacrificing Centrix performance and creativity. see more...

Review (1)
Buy on Amazon
Danielle M.
Three Rivers, MA
This is one of 4 blades I have all ranging in price! This blade I have to say is one of my favorites the price was amazing and it came with a 6in shear and I've had them for 11 years now n still work great.. They are light weight n very comfortable in my hand it just feels like an extension to my fingers I have recommended these to all my stylist friends!